I really want to eat barbecue these days, so on a whim, I want to eat grilled mushrooms. I don’t like to use the oven, so I fry them with an electric baking pan. The mushrooms are delicious, the taste of grilling, and the taste of cumin powder. . Wonderful, tangy aroma when frying, making people drool. Delicious food always comes from simple seasoning and does not require too much decoration. Because of its deliciousness, it’s hard to stop.
Ingredients: 14 Mushrooms
Accessories: vegetable oil, salt, a tablespoon of chili, appropriate amount of cumin powder
1. Clean the sand on the surface of the mushroom with clean water, then peel off the hard stalk
2. Put it in clean water, add a spoonful of edible salt, and soak a spoonful of flour for 10 minutes. After soaking, wash it twice with water. The mushrooms are cleaned.
3. Select the pie function of the electric baking pan, use the upper and lower function plates, add vegetable oil to preheat, put the mushrooms in the pan facing the bottom for frying
4. Add the lid of the electric baking pan so that you can fry on both sides. Because of the more watery taste, it will fry faster. Use high heat. Fry out the water until the skin is slightly yellow and fragrant, then turn over and continue to fry.
5. At this time, you can sprinkle a little salt to make it more delicious. Sprinkle the chili powder evenly, so that the chili is delicious and the spiciness is also fried
6. Unplug the power supply, sprinkle with cumin powder, and use the remaining temperature to stimulate the cumin powder’s fragrance, so that it is not easy to paste, but also has a strong fragrance. The heat is just right, and the cumin mushrooms are good, too delicious, with a strong flavor. The strong cumin fragrance makes it feel like eating barbecue.
7. Mushrooms can be skewered with bamboo skewers. Facts have proved that the skewer should be skewered first. At this time, the skewer is really too hot. If you eat it by yourself, it is more delicious than barbecue.
1. When cleaning, it is not easy to clean because of the mucus and sand sticking to the mushroom surface. You can put a little salt in the water and stir to dissolve it, then soak the mushrooms in the water for a while, then stir clockwise in the water with your hands, so that most of the impurities will fall off automatically
2. Or wash it in the rice-washing water, the mud and sand can be easily washed off. Attention, before washing the mushroom, be sure to remove the hard pedicle with more sand at the bottom of the stalk, because this part is not easy to wash after soaking in salt water. clean.
3. If there are still areas on the cap that are not clean, you can wipe it gently with a soft cloth or toothbrush.