[Materials] 1 eel, 1 green onion, 1 garlic, 45 grams braised meat sauce, a little vegetable oil, 1 bowl of hot water
1. Remove the internal organs, remove the gills and clean the eel;
2. As seasonings, prepare a few shallots, a head of garlic, and a box of braised meat sauce; if there is no such sauce, you can use appropriate amount of soy sauce, light soy sauce, red bean curd sauce, salt, a little sugar, etc. instead;
3. Mince the shallots and cut the garlic into pieces;
4. Put the eel on its back on the chopping board, and rinse off the blood sticking to the bones and the abdomen;
5. Use a sharp knife to cut the eel into equal lengths. The cut fish body in the middle is next to one of the vertebrae and cut into two pieces, so that it can be turned over after being put into the pot and does not occupy any space;
6. Pour a proper amount of oil in the frying pan. When the oil temperature is 6 or 70% hot, put the fish segments in the pan, do not turn it, heat it over a medium to low heat, and turn over when the bottom is slightly burnt;
7. Turn over and fry the other side, don’t turn it, and shake it when it is slightly burnt;
8. Pick out the slightly charred fish pieces on both sides, and stir-fry the garlic cloves with base oil to create a fragrance;
9. Pour a bowl of hot water to stimulate the garlic fragrant, and then squeeze an appropriate amount of braised pork sauce into the soup; the amount of sauce can be put according to personal taste and the amount of ingredients; why pour hot water? Because the pot has a protective layer, pouring cold water into the hot pot at this time will not only extend the heating time, but also cause irreparable damage to the pot;
10. After the soup is boiled, put the fish cubes into the soup, cover the lid and simmer for 15 minutes;
11. Open the lid, collect the juice, and sprinkle chopped shallots before and after the pot to add color and fragrance.
1. The eel meat is tender, thorny, delicious, and not fishy. It is ok to stew without cooking wine to remove the fishy. There should not be too many types of seasonings. A simple sauce can bring out the deliciousness of the fish;
2. There is no braised pork sauce, you can mix the sauce according to the recommendations in the steps above; after the final juice, you must leave a little soup, fish meat, or poured on rice, and steamed buns are great.