[Materials] 13 dumpling wrappers, 1 banana, a little egg
1. One banana with high maturity and several dumpling wrappers;
2. Cut part of the banana into small pieces, and part of the banana into small pieces with a long radius of dumplings;
3. Take a piece of dumpling wrapper and spread an appropriate amount of banana on it; bananas will soften and shrink when heated, so you can put a larger amount; spread cold water around the dumpling wrapper;
4. Cover with another dumpling skin, the pattern is more lovely when the fork is pressed; you can also fold the dumpling skin into a crescent shape; this is the crispy banana derivative;
5. Take another dumpling wrapper, put the banana strip in the middle, and spread cold water around the dumpling wrapper;
6. Wrap the banana section with dumpling skin, pinch both ends tightly, the dumpling skin is hard, so don’t twist it like a candy; form a candy shape;
7. The wrapped banana derivative and banana candy are placed in the baking tray. To prevent the bananas from sticking to the baking tray after the banana is heated, spread a piece of oil paper; brushing a layer of egg liquid on the surface can increase the brightness And color
8. Put it into the middle and lower layer of the preheated oven, and heat up and down to 200/190 degrees for 15-20 minutes;
9. Baked crispy banana pie and banana candy, the skin is crispy, the heart is sweet and soft.
Bananas can be replaced with other soft fruits, such as apples, mangos, durians, etc. The skin of the dumplings will be crispier the longer they are baked, but the parts in contact with the fruit are softer.