[Materials] 18 dumpling skins, half carrot, half apple, appropriate amount of dried cranberries, appropriate amount of mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare the ingredients: dumpling skins, apples, carrots, dried cranberries, mozzarella cheese;
2. A set of 3 dumpling wrappers, overlapped and placed in the cup cake mold; if you want a greasy effect, you can put a layer of vegetable oil on the dumplings, the color is more rustic without oiling;
3. Peel carrots and apples, first slice thinly, then finely shred, and finally finely dice;
4. Put the chopped carrots and chopped apples evenly in a small bowl surrounded by dumpling skins, and sprinkle with dried cranberries; the apples will wilt when heated, so you can use more;
5. Spread a thick layer of mozzarella cheese at the end;
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. After the preheating is completed, send the green body to the lower and middle preheating layer, 180 degrees, 15 minutes;
7. Toasted crispy fruit tarts, the surface of the mozzarella cheese is slightly burnt, wait a while, take a bite of the crispy crust, the cheese is brushed, the apples are sweet, the carrots are soft and juicy, the complex taste makes the dumplings glowing The new face becomes a little dessert full of fun.
1. Fruits are not limited to these two types, and these materials are not limited, such as mango, banana, pineapple, durian, etc. can be used as fillings;
2. The baking temperature and time are adjusted according to the amount of filling and the taste you like; the longer the baking, the crispier the dumpling skin, but the softer the part in contact with the filling; in addition, the longer the baking, the more moisture in the mozzarella will be lost. More, the drawing effect will be affected.