I’m tired of plain bread. Let’s change the taste today and make a few small breads with black rice bread flour. It was originally a very ordinary burger billet, but if we want to be fashionable, let’s also make a wreath. Because the buns are naturally glued to each other, each one of them is not complete when they are broken separately, but they are “squeezed” together, which is still very beautiful.
[Main ingredients] 220 grams of black rice bread flour, 2 grams of high-sugar-tolerant dry yeast, 25 grams of sugar, 3 grams of salt, 160 grams of milk, 20 grams of butter, and 10 grams of butter on the surface
[Ingredients] Waterburg mozzarella cheese slices, luncheon meat, lettuce
[Quantity] 8 inch deep pizza plate
【Bake】Upper and lower fire 180/210, middle layer, 18 minutes
1. Prepare the ingredients: black rice bread flour, high-sugar-tolerant dry yeast, sugar, salt, milk, butter; black rice bread flour can also be replaced with the same amount of original bread flour; milk can be replaced with slightly less water;
2. Put all the ingredients except butter into the kneading bucket, stir at low speed to form a dough, and then turn to high speed to beat into a finer dough. Put the butter when it can support the thick film;
3. First whipping at low speed to make the butter completely melt into the dough, and then at high speed whipping to make the dough smooth, soft and not sticky to the basin wall; the dough can hold out a transparent and elastic film;
4. Round the dough and put it in a large bowl. Put the Mongolian plastic wrap on a warm and humid place for basic fermentation; if a fermentation tank is used, the temperature is 28-30 and the humidity is 75;
5. When the dough is twice the original size, dip your fingers in flour and poke a hole on the top of the dough without collapsing or shrinking, and fermentation is complete;
6. Place the dough on the operating table, tap lightly to exhaust, and weigh it into 6 equal parts;
7. Make rounds separately and place them in an 8-inch pizza deep dish, leaving room for expansion between each other; leave a warm and humid place for the second fermentation, temperature 33, humidity 80;
8. The green body is twice the original size; the oven is preheated up and down to 180/210 degrees;
9. Put the green body into the middle layer of the preheated oven, and fire up and down 180/210 degrees for 18 minutes;
10. After baking, brush the melted butter on the surface of the bread;
11. Gently separate the bread, and then re-arrange it into a flower ring; the Waterburg mozzarella cheese slice, luncheon meat, and lettuce are ready, and the water drops on the lettuce should be dried with kitchen paper to prevent affecting the taste; I The waterburg mozzarella cheese slices used are rich in milk flavor and refreshing in the mouth, especially suitable for sandwiches or burgers;
12. Use a bread knife to cut the bread from top to bottom. Do not cut off the bottom, and sandwich the appropriate amount of cheese slices, luncheon meat, and lettuce.
1. The black rice bread flour is well proportioned, so you can use it directly; if you configure it yourself, you can replace 30% of the original bread flour with fine black rice flour;
2. The water absorption rate of flour is different, the amount of liquid can be reserved 20 grams, depending on the state of the dough and then increase or decrease;
3. The filling of the bread can be adjusted according to your preference
4. The temperature and time of the oven can be adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven used.