Teach you a recipe for all-match biscuits. Change coarse grains at will. They are crispy and delicious in 13 minutes.
I have black whole wheat flour at home, and I use it to make a few biscuits. Even the simple recipe seems a bit exotic.
Just do it. This biscuit recipe is versatile, printing biscuits, carved biscuits, cut biscuits, etc. can be made; flour can also be adjusted to your liking, black whole wheat, whole wheat, whole grains, oats, etc., can be added.
[Materials] 60g butter, 45g powdered sugar, 1g salt, 20g whole egg liquid, 80g black whole wheat flour, 40g low-gluten flour, 10g milk powder
[Quantity] About 16 pieces
【Baking】Up and down heat 160/160 degrees, 13 minutes
1. Large group photo of ingredients: low-gluten flour, black whole wheat flour, milk powder, powdered sugar, salt, whole egg liquid, butter softened at room temperature;
2. Mix low-gluten flour, black whole wheat flour, and milk powder evenly and set aside;
3. Soften the butter at room temperature, lightly press the finger pit with your hand, and beat it smoothly with egg whips;
4. Pour the powdered sugar into the butter;
5. Mix evenly with egg extract, which is smooth and does not need to be beaten;
6. Pour 20 grams of egg liquid into the butter 3-4 times, and then pour it down after fully mixing with the butter each time;
7. The egg yolk paste after adding the egg liquid is lighter in color and obviously larger in volume;
8. Pour the flour mixture into the butter paste and stir with egg custard to form granules;
9. Put on baking gloves and knead the material into a ball, don’t knead it excessively;
10. Put the dough on the fresh-keeping film of the broken fresh-keeping bag, wrap it tightly, press it into a flat piece, and refrigerate it for 20 minutes before use; the fresh-keeping film is too thin and easy to stick together, cut the fresh-keeping film and use it , Can be used repeatedly, not sticky to the dough and hands at all;
11. Place the black whole wheat dough that has been hardened in the refrigerator on a silicone mat, and use a smooth rolling pin to roll it into a dough sheet of about 4 mm, sprinkle a thick layer of flour on the surface;
12. Use a printing rolling pin to roll it from bottom to top, and all the patterns will be printed on the dough in one molding;
13. Use a biscuit cutter with a diameter of 8 cm to carve the raw biscuit on the dough. At this time, the dough is relatively soft, tear off the peelable dough, and then put the whole into the refrigerator for 5 minutes, and the dough will harden slightly. It is easy to take off the green biscuit without deformation;
14. Put the cookie dough on the borderless baking pan, and preheat the oven to 160 degrees;
15. The biscuits are sent to the middle layer of the preheated oven, and the upper and lower fire is 160 degrees, 13 minutes; adjust the temperature and time according to the actual situation of the oven and the thickness of the biscuits;
16. After being out of the oven, put it on the baking tray, and let the biscuits be easily removed without deformation after a little cooling; the remaining dough pieces are re-kneaded, rolled into pieces, printed and carved, and baked; the biscuits are allowed to cool down. It can be sealed and stored to prevent moisture.
1. This is a versatile biscuit recipe. The ratio of black whole wheat flour and low-gluten flour in the formula is not fixed, you can adjust it as you like, or you can replace all of it with black whole wheat flour or low-gluten flour;
2. If there is no printed biscuits, you can use other molds to carve out biscuits with different patterns, just as fun;
3. The dough sheet can be rolled into a thickness of 3-5 mm, the thickness is different, the quantity is different, and the baking time needs to be adjusted slightly.