Biscuits are actually quite simple. They are made up of biscuit blanks and icing. They are made separately and then assembled. The colored jelly beans in the middle can be put as you like.
Although the jelly beans with Christmas elements that I wanted to put up were not late, they were replaced with ordinary sugar beads, but with the icing decoration on the outer ring, the overall is not bad.
[Biscuit materials] 40 grams of high-gluten flour, 80 grams of low-gluten flour, 10 grams of milk powder, 60 grams of butter, 45 grams of powdered sugar, 1.5 grams of salt, 20 grams of whole egg liquid
[Decoration] Appropriate amount of Isosu sugar, 1 teaspoon of protein powder (about 5g), 1 tablespoon of cold water (about 30ml), appropriate amount of food coloring, appropriate amount of colored sugar balls
[Quantity] 4 pieces
【Baking】Up and down heat 160/160 degrees, about 13 minutes
1. Group photo of biscuit materials;
2. Mix high-gluten flour, low-gluten flour and milk powder evenly;
3. Whisk the butter smoothly with eggs, add powdered sugar and salt;
4. After the whipping is smooth, add the egg liquid in 3-4 times, each time the egg liquid and the butter must be fully mixed before adding the next egg liquid;
5. The color of the butter paste added to the egg liquid becomes lighter and the volume expands, just mix it, don’t over-whip
6. Pour the powder mixture into the butter paste and stir evenly with egg soot;
7. Grasp the dough with your hands again, don’t knead it too much, just make a dough without dry powder;
8. Cut a fresh-keeping bag, wrap the butter dough, and press it into a pancake, put it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes, and the dough will harden and proceed to the next step;
9. Take out the dough and roll it into a sheet of about 2 mm. Use two round biscuit molds to carve out the green biscuit. The width of the biscuit ring is about 1 cm;
10. At this time, the biscuit ring green body is easy to be deformed when it is removed, and the dough pieces need to be placed in the refrigerator for a few minutes;
11. After it hardens a little, easily remove the biscuit ring, and place it on the edging pan; the remaining dough pieces are re-formed, rolled and moulded;
12. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven, and heat up and down to 160 degrees, about 13 minutes;
13. After cooling, take it off gently and bake the remaining biscuit dough; 3 biscuit rings are a group, which can be baked out in multiples of 3, and the remaining dough can be baked into small biscuits;
14. Put an appropriate amount of Ai Su sugar into the small milk pot; Ai Su sugar is specially made for sugar decoration, such as glass core, drawing, etc., which can be bought in the bakery; a group of 3 biscuits, the upper and lower 2 must be covered with syrup , Plus some loss, so the amount of esulose is about 50 grams;
15. Heat on a low fire to fully melt the Azosu. The freshly melted Azosu is full of bubbles. It looks chaotic and needs to be left for a few seconds to restore its transparency. Place the biscuits on the tarp; pour the syrup over the cookie ring. In the middle, don’t move yet;
16. After 3 minutes, the syrup is completely solidified and can be removed gently; at this time, the syrup sheet is transparent like glass, but slightly chaotic. If you have a spray gun at home, spray it for a few seconds, and the syrup sheet will change. It is very transparent. If there is no spray gun, it will not spray, but the brightness is poor.
17. Let’s make the meringue: 1 tsp of about 5 grams of baking protein powder, 1 tablespoon of about 30 grams of cold water, put them in the egg beater, this amount is equivalent to the amount of beaten egg whites; prepare 30 at the same time Grams of powdered sugar, more powdered sugar, the meringue will be harder when beaten;
18. First use an electric whisk to make a thick bubble of the egg white powder, add the powdered sugar and continue to beat at a medium speed. When there are obvious lines and some resistance, lift up the egg beater and the meringue is in the shape of a big hook;
19. Take an appropriate amount of meringue, mix it with a little food-grade pigment, and put it into a piping bag. The flower mouth can be selected according to the flower type you want to make. The remaining part of the white syrup is used for decoration and bonding biscuits;
20. Decorate the biscuit ring on the top. The pattern is as you like, and it is up to you. Because it is made of protein powder, it only needs to be left in the air for a while to dry;
21. Take the cookie at the bottom and squeeze a circle of meringue on the ring;
22. Press the middle piece of biscuit on top, and fill the middle with colored sugar beads;
23. Squeeze meringue on the middle ring;
24. Press the top biscuit on it and let it stand. When the meringue in the sandwich layer is dry, it can be stored in the bag. The Christmas atmosphere is very good.
1. The protein powder must be baked protein powder, not the kind of protein powder that can be eaten healthily; you can buy it in a bakery, and mix cold water according to the above amount. The powdered sugar can be adjusted according to the state you want; if there is no protein powder The powder can be replaced by fresh egg whites, but considering the hygiene, the frosting should be baked in the oven before eating. The temperature of the oven can be set to 90 degrees for about 30 minutes; but this may make the already cooked biscuits The color of the blank becomes darker or excessive moisture loss;
2. If there is no exsu sugar, you can use colorless fruit sugar instead, but you need to bake the biscuits at the same time, so that it can melt and be tightly combined with the biscuit base;
3. The thickness of the biscuits can be adjusted as you like, so the baking temperature and time can be adjusted according to the actual conditions of the biscuits and the oven.