Use a toothpick to make hollow biscuits. Everyone says they look good and creative, and the recipe is so crispy. Today I will teach everyone a delicious and fun cocoa hollow biscuit. It can be made with or without a mold. The most important tool is a toothpick.
The dough can be made into original flavor, cocoa flavor, matcha flavor, etc. as you like. There will be instructions in the following process, so I won’t talk about it here.
It is best if you have a variety of biscuit molds. If you don’t have a knife, you can cut them into squares, or use cardboard to make a unique paper mold. The small pattern in the middle can be a small engraving mold for engraving fruits, or you can use a piping mouth. If you don’t have any, you can use thick chopsticks and thin toothpicks to pierce the holes. The size of the holes and the density of the arrangement increase the beauty of the pattern.
[Materials] 60 grams of unsalted butter, 20-30 grams of powdered sugar, 18 grams of light cream, 100 grams of low-gluten flour, 20 grams of cocoa powder
[Quantity] About 18 pieces, 5MM thick
【Baking】Middle layer, heat up and down 170 degrees, 12 minutes
1. Materials and molds are ready: the butter is softened at room temperature in advance, and lightly press the finger pits with your fingers; low-gluten flour, powdered sugar, light cream, cocoa powder, various molds you like, 1 toothpick; the same amount of light cream can be used Replace with egg liquid; try to use molds with the same size as possible, which can be baked in the same oven;
2. Beat the butter with a whisk or egg soot into a smooth shape; then pour the powdered sugar into the butter paste, and stir evenly by hand;
3. Add the whipped cream to the butter in 3-4 times, and then pour it down after it is completely blended into the butter each time. Finally, it will be oil-free and water-free. The butter has a little fluffy feel. Don’t beat it too much;
4. Sift the cocoa powder into the butter paste; the amount of cocoa powder can be as you like, more or less will have different color and taste; cocoa powder can use the same amount of low-gluten flour, matcha powder, strawberry powder, blueberry powder When replaced, it becomes cookie dough with different flavors;
5. Sift in low-gluten flour;
6. First use an egg beater to mix the flour and butter into a granular shape, squeeze the butter and powder off the egg beater, use a spatula to cut and mix or press to form a dough;
7. Prepare a fresh-keeping bag, cut it, it is better than the fresh-keeping film, and can be used 3-4 times; pour the cocoa butter dough on the fresh-keeping bag, press a few times to make the dough shape; fold the fresh-keeping bag a few times, Roll it into a 5 mm thick dough sheet, place it on a baking tray, and refrigerate for 15 minutes; when the dough sheet hardens, proceed to the next step;
8. Use a mold to press the dough into a biscuit shape, take it off gently and quickly, and place it in a suitable position, leaving a distance between each other; the remaining dough is re-rolled into a 5 mm dough and used after refrigeration;
9. Use a flower mouth or a small engraving to engrave a slightly larger pattern, and then use a toothpick to pierce out the sparse or dense pattern in the blank area. Look at the texture, does it feel like buffalo leather? After the pattern is completed, put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven, and heat up and down 170 degrees for 12 minutes;
10. These are all the biscuits that have been baked, only a simple die and a toothpick are used, beautiful!
1. Biscuits with cocoa powder will have a bitter taste, so adjust the powdered sugar between 20-30 grams according to your personal taste;
2. Try to choose a mold of the same size for each oven of biscuits, so that they can be baked at the same time; the surface of the chocolate is not easy to see the degree of baking, but the thickness of 5 mm, there are many hollows, so it is easy to bake; temperature and time Can be adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven and the thickness of the biscuits;
3. The biscuits can be stored in a box after they are completely cooled. The biscuits are relatively crisp and have hollows, so handle them gently.