The cheese is made by myself, it is very fragrant, because it has not been pressed, it is a bit thin, and I just put the leftover into the dough to make bread.
Cut two small cuts on the top of the fermented toast, squeeze butter, and insert almond slices. From the slice shape, it looks like a crown.
Don’t underestimate the bit of butter squeezed at the back. After the high temperature melts, it penetrates into the bread. It tastes really delicious. There are many highlights of this black rice toast. In addition to the fragrance on the top, the inside is also very soft and rich in fragrance.
[Materials] 300 grams of black rice bread flour, 3 grams of high-sugar-tolerant dry yeast, 40 grams of sugar, 5 grams of salt, 60 grams of homemade fresh original cheese, 170 grams of milk, 30 grams of butter
[Decoration] Use butter for surface decoration and a little peach kernel
[Quantity] 1 450g low-sugar toast box
【Baking】In the middle and lower layer, heat up and down 180/200, 30 minutes
1. Prepare the ingredients: black rice bread flour, high-sugar-tolerant dry yeast, sugar, salt, homemade fresh original cheese, milk, butter; black rice bread flour can be replaced by plain bread flour, and homemade cheese can be replaced by plain yogurt;
2. Put all the ingredients except butter into the kneading bucket, first whipping into a dough at low speed, and then at high speed until it is slightly smooth, add butter when it can hold out the rough film with texture;
3. First, beat the butter into the dough at low speed, and then turn to high speed to beat into a smooth, delicate and elastic dough. The dough does not stick to the wall of the basin and does not stick to your hands. It can hold out a transparent and elastic film, and the kneading is over;
4. Put the dough round and put it in a deep basin, and put the Mongolian plastic wrap in a warm and humid place for basic fermentation; the fermentation box can be set to a temperature of 28 degrees and a humidity of 75;
5. When the dough is twice as large as the original, poke a hole at the top of the dough without collapsing or shrinking, and fermentation is over;
6. Place the dough on the operating table, gently tap to exhaust, and weigh into 3 equal parts; knead the dough separately, cover with plastic wrap, and relax for 15 minutes; press the dough with your fingers, and the fingerprints will not rebound;
7. Roll the loose dough into a beef tongue shape;
8. Fold both sides in half, slap flat, and roll out a long strip of about 30 cm;
9. Scroll from top to bottom;
10. The other two doughs are processed in sequence, and each one is put into a 450g toast box, and placed in a warm and humid place for secondary fermentation; the fermentation tank can be set to temperature 33 and humidity 80;
11. When the dough is 8 or 9 minutes full, the oven starts to preheat and the upper and lower fire is 180/200 degrees;
12. Cut a knife on both sides of the surface of the green body with scissors, squeeze a strip of butter softened at room temperature into it, and insert a few pieces of almond slices;
13. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven, fire up and down at 180/200 degrees for 30 minutes; pour it out on the drying rack, let it cool, and then slice it for consumption or store in a bag.
1. The ready-made black rice bread flour has a good ratio, and 30% fine black rice flour can also be used instead of the original bread flour;
2. The fermented surface will become discouraged after cutting out a small mouth with scissors. This is normal, so use sharp scissors to cut the mouth quickly; the butter used should be softened at room temperature before use; the surface does not need to be brushed with egg liquid;
3. The baking temperature and time are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven and the material of the mold.