I like baking. The candies and cakes that entertain guests at home are all made by myself. For example, today’s sponge cakes are good for hospitality or daily consumption. Baking in a cup is faster than using a large mold, and it can also be used in a variety of shapes, and it is easy to take and eat.
3 eggs, 1 bowl of flour, and replace the flour with a portion of almond flour. Sponge cupcakes with a rich almond aroma are ready.
Traditional sponge cakes need butter, which is a bit cumbersome to make, so I use vegetable oil instead. The preparation is simpler and the taste is refreshed. The taste of the freshly baked cake will be a bit dry, and the taste will be more fragrant after being refrigerated overnight.
[Materials] 3 eggs, 60 grams of caster sugar, 60 grams of low-gluten flour, 20 grams of almond flour, 30 grams of corn oil, 40 grams of milk
[Quantity] 12 molds
[Baking] 150/160 up and down, 35-40 minutes
1. Prepare the ingredients: beat the eggs into an egg-beating bowl, weigh with sugar, milk, corn oil, low-gluten flour, and almond flour;
2. Pour the granulated sugar into the egg liquid;
3. Use an electric whisk to beat at high speed. When the egg white liquid is not visible, turn to medium speed until the volume of the egg liquid expands and the color becomes lighter. Lift the whisk, and the egg paste will not disappear after 10 seconds.
4. Use an electric whisk to beat the egg batter at a low speed for 60 seconds, at an imperceptible speed, so that the big bubbles can be sorted out, the egg batter is more delicate and the stability is better;
5. Sift the low-gluten flour and almond flour into the egg batter;
6. Use a spatula to stir evenly from bottom to top;
7. Put the milk and corn oil into the same bowl, and beat them evenly with egg whipping, without oil and water separation;
8. Take a little batter into the milk and corn melt, mix well, pour it into the batter, and stir evenly; at this time, the oven starts to preheat 160 degrees;
9. Scoop the cake batter into a paper cup, and it will be 8 minutes full; lift the baking pan and shake it a few times to produce large bubbles;
10. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven, heat up and down at 150/160 degrees, 35-40 minutes;
11. To judge whether the cake is cooked, look at the surface of the cake. When it falls from the highest point of the rise and does not collapse or shrink for 10 minutes, it is cooked;
12. The baked cake is immediately out of the oven and poured on the drying rack without upside-down. After drying, it is eaten or decorated.
1. Eggs are ordinary eggs. The shell weighing is generally about 65 grams, and some are even larger; if you use chai eggs, the clear rhubarb is small and the total weight is also less, so it takes 4-5 to match the recipe. 3 of
2. If you want the whole egg to be beaten quickly and with strong stability, you can place the bowl of egg liquid in 40-60 degrees hot water; it is very important to arrange the egg batter in the last 60 seconds, which can make the egg batter more delicate and stable;
3. Almond flour can be replaced with the same amount of low-gluten flour;
4. The baking temperature and time are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven used.