Black whole wheat is a very popular ingredient in recent years. It has a special fragrance. Steamed buns and pancakes are good, and a few handfuls of bread are actually delicious. Today’s hot dog dough is made with black whole wheat.
[Materials] 150 grams of high-gluten flour, 100 grams of black whole wheat flour, 2.5 grams of dry yeast, 20 grams of caster sugar, 3.5 grams of salt, 140 grams of protein yogurt paste, 60 grams of milk, 20 grams of butter
【Baking】In the middle layer, heat up and down at 180/190 degrees, 18 minutes
1. Large group photo of materials: high-gluten flour (bread flour), black whole wheat flour, dry yeast, salt, white sugar, milk, butter; protein yogurt paste;
2. Put all the materials except butter in the kneading bucket, first stir at low speed to form a dough, then turn to high speed to beat into a soft and smooth dough, because the proportion of black whole wheat flour is large, so the dough is moisturized and the butter softened at room temperature is added;
3. Beat at low speed to make the butter completely melt into the dough, then turn to high speed to beat. The dough is smooth, soft and not sticky to the basin wall. Pull a piece of dough to pull out a flexible film, poke a hole, and the hole has small serrations. shape;
4. The dough is rounded and placed in a large basin, and the Mongolian plastic wrap is placed in the fermentation tank for basic fermentation, temperature 28, humidity 75;
5. When the dough has grown to twice its original size, dip your fingers in flour and poke a hole on the top of the dough without collapsing or shrinking slightly;
6. Place the dough on the chopping board, tap it gently to exhaust, weigh into 6 equal parts, knead the dough separately, relax with the cling film for 10 minutes; roll the loosened dough into an oval shape and fold it in 3 folds;
7. Then roll the top down and roll it into a slender olive shape, not longer than the hot dog mold;
8. Put the 4 olive-shaped dough rolls in the hot dog mold, and the other 2 dough rounds and put them in the hamburger mold;
9. Put it in the fermentation box for the second fermentation, the temperature is 35, the humidity is 85, when it is doubled, the oven is preheated up and down to 180/190 degrees;
10. Put the green body into the middle and lower layer of the preheated oven, and fire up and down at 180/190 degrees for 18 minutes;
11. This is the state when baked for 10 minutes, thick and full, and the color is very beautiful;
12. After baking, shake it a few times, demould it, put it in a bag after cooling on a drying rack, and store it in a bag. It can be eaten directly, or it can be made into hot dogs by sandwiching hot dog sausages, vegetables, salad dressings, etc.
1. The protein yogurt paste can be replaced with plain yogurt or pure milk. Because the water absorption rate of flour is different, the consistency of yogurt or milk is different, so the liquid can be reserved about 20 grams, depending on the state of the dough, then add it accordingly;
2. Black whole wheat flour will reduce the gluten and affect the effect of the film, so don’t force to knead the “glove film”, just knead the slightly transparent film in the text;
3. There is no hot dog mold or hamburger mold, you can directly shape the dough and bake it in the baking tray;
4. The temperature and time of baking are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven, the material of the mold used, and the coloring you like.