The recipe for glutinous rice balls is also very simple. You only need a bowl of glutinous rice flour. The fillings are mainly peanuts, sesame, walnuts, and vegetable oil, which are nutritious, healthy and delicious.
There are many ways to make glutinous rice balls, such as deep-fried, boiled, fried, and steamed glutinous rice balls. I personally think it is still boiled rice balls. The method is the simplest and easy to digest, so it is healthier to eat.
Ingredients: 100 grams of glutinous rice flour, 100 grams of pumpkin puree, 120 grams of sweet white bean paste, 60 grams of mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare the glutinous rice flour according to the amount of consumption. Peel the pumpkin, remove the flesh and cut into thin slices, and steam it in the pot. After it is out of the pot, it will be ground into a puree and pour into the glutinous rice flour. Because glutinous rice flour is more draught and difficult to control the dosage, you can reserve some pumpkin mud;
2. Mix glutinous rice flour and pumpkin puree together, knead it into a smoother dough, adjust the amount of pumpkin puree according to the state of the dough;
3. Grab a piece of glutinous rice ball the size of an egg yolk and throw it into a pot of boiling water and cook for 1 minute, until it becomes transparent, remove it;
4. Knead the cooked glutinous rice ball and the large dough evenly to prevent the glutinous rice balls from cracking when they are wrapped and boiled; the fresh-keeping film is about 15 minutes;
5. Dispose of the filling when using the 饧 dough: Weigh the sweet white bean paste filling into 12 portions, each weighing about 10 grams; because the mozzarella cheese is a finished product of shredded, it is a bit difficult to form a dough, at room temperature Wait a few minutes to form small balls; finally weigh the pumpkin and glutinous rice balls into 12 equal parts; cover the dough with plastic wrap throughout the entire process to prevent moisture from evaporating and cracking;
6. Take a white bean paste ball, flatten it, and place the mozzarella cheese ball on top;
7. Wrap the cheese inside with glutinous rice balls, seal tightly; handle the 12 stuffing balls in sequence;
8. Take a pumpkin and glutinous rice racket flat, try to pat a bit bigger, and put the filling ball on it;
9. Hold the skin and stuffing in your left hand and turn it counterclockwise, and the tiger mouth of your right hand will pull up the dough and pinch the seal tightly; deal with the others in turn;
10. Boil an appropriate amount of water in the boiling pot, put the dumplings in the pot, use a spoon to turn the water up from time to time to prevent the bottom from sinking and stick to the pot. After cooking for 2 or 3 minutes, you can remove it for consumption. Because the glutinous rice balls are relatively large, in order to eat and see the mozzarella cheese brushed in it, it is recommended to use chopsticks to eat half and leave half to feel the joy of brushing.