The traditional black sesame glutinous rice dumplings are delicate, sweet, soft and waxy. They will leave the fragrance after a bite. Adults and children love it.
Ingredients: 200 grams of glutinous rice flour, appropriate amount of cold water, 160 grams of raw black sesame seeds, 65 grams of white sugar, 65 grams of lard
1. Three main materials are ready;
2. The raw black sesame seeds are powdered with a food processor;
3. Add sugar and lard to the black sesame powder;
4. Squeeze evenly into a ball;
5. Divide the black sesame filling into 15 grams each, roll them into balls, and cover with plastic wrap to prevent water from evaporating;
6. Mix glutinous rice flour with cold water evenly, the ratio of glutinous rice flour to water is about 100:90;
7. Knead into a smooth glutinous rice ball with your hands;
8. Divide the glutinous rice dough and black sesame filling into 18 equal parts;
9. Take a glutinous rice dough, flatten it with your hands and knead it into a round shape, and put a black sesame filling on it;
10. Gently press the sesame ball with the thumb of the left hand, and rub the skin up with the tiger’s mouth while turning the right hand to seal the seal;
11. All the skins and fillings have been handled properly. If they are not cooked at the time, they should be covered with plastic wrap to prevent water from evaporating; boil the pot under the water and cook them until they all reach the surface of the water.