Oreo biscuits can not only be eaten directly, because of their crispy taste and unique black color, they are often used to make some desserts. For example, adding crushed Oreo to the whipped cream, the cream cake that is smeared is not only three-dimensional, but also has some mysterious “temperament”; or the cream with crushed Oreo is applied to the drink, and it also increases Improve the taste and appearance.
[Materials] 112g unsalted butter, 50g brown sugar, 75g caster sugar, 1 egg, 150g low-gluten flour, 2g baking soda, 1g salt, 14 Oreo cookies
[Quantity] 10 pieces [Baking] Fire up and down at 180 degrees, 12 minutes
1. The ingredients are ready: medium-gluten or low-gluten flour is fine, brown sugar is easy to agglomerate, need to be used after sieving; unsalted butter slices are softened at room temperature, shelled eggs weigh about 60 grams, oreo biscuits without the filling, 14 individual Of biscuit slices;
2. Sift the flour, then pour the baking soda and salt into the flour and mix with a small spoon;
3. Five pieces of Oreos are cut into four halves for decoration, and the rest is cut into small pieces of 1 cm. It’s okay if there is a little bit of scraps;
4. The softened butter has a small pit by pressing it with your finger, put it in an egg-beater, beat it smoothly with an electric whisk, pour in brown sugar and fine sugar; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes;
5. Beat the eggs into the butter paste and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes;
6. The whipped butter custard presents a thick and delicate paste;
7. Pour the flour into the butter custard, stir evenly with a spatula, don’t over-mix, it’s fine if there is no dry powder;
8. Pour the crushed Oreos into the batter and stir evenly with a spatula to form a biscuit batter;
9. Scoop the Oreo biscuit paste into a fresh-keeping bag, put it in the refrigerator and freeze for 30 minutes; it is frozen, not refrigerated; it is to make the batter hard;
10. Put on disposable gloves, the frozen dough becomes hard, take a piece of dough and weigh it about 50 grams, first roll it into a ball, and then press it, not too thin, because it will become thin after being heated;
11. Spread grease paper on the baking tray in advance, and place the doughy and flat biscuits on the baking tray at a distance of 5 cm. Leave a space for expansion and enlargement. The biscuits in the middle of the picture are not placed as Good; the oven starts to preheat 180 degrees when the dough is taken out of the refrigerator;
12. Put the green biscuit into the preheated oven, 180 degrees, 12 minutes;
13. The volume of the baked biscuits has changed a lot, and they have become thinner. They are squeezed together. First, the pre-cut Oreo biscuits are pressed into the biscuits while they are hot, and then the parts that adhere to each other are cut with a spoon. Open; drag it to the drying rack together with greased paper, the biscuits harden after cooling. Weigh the remaining dough and knead it into rounds and flatten it into the oven to bake.
1. Oreo biscuits only use black biscuit body, without the middle sandwich; use ordinary Oreo biscuits, do not use ultra-thin or mini ones;
2. Do not crush the biscuits too much. If there are too many slags, the color of the biscuit paste will become darker because the slags are all over, and there are some pieces, which will taste after eating;
3. The taste of this biscuit is complex, the outside and surface are crispy, while the inside is soft and moist; because there is more butter, the dough will become thinner and larger after heating, so make sure to leave room for expansion. Hinder the appearance of biscuits;
4. The biscuits can be put into the fresh-keeping box, sealed and stored;
5. The baking temperature and time are adjusted according to the weight of the biscuits and the actual situation of the oven.