The noodles use bone-in pork ribs as the topping, supplemented with green vegetables, and they are delicious in color and flavor. First use the back of a knife to finely chop the large boned row horizontally and vertically, sprinkle a little salt and marinate for an hour, then dip in egg white and starch and fry in a frying pan until both sides are yellowed, then add water and add ingredients and simmer for a few minutes, and finally braise The soup is poured into the cooked noodles, covered with large rows, plus the green cabbage core, there is soup, vegetables, and meat. In this way, the taste is already mouth-watering, and more Needless to say, the satisfaction after eating a big chunk.
[Materials] 1 slice of pork loin, 1 noodle, 3 rapeseed, 1 egg white, appropriate amount of corn starch, appropriate amount of vegetable oil, 1 gram of salt, appropriate amount of soy sauce, 1 scallion, 1 star anise, appropriate amount of water
1. Prepare the main ingredients for the large-pai noodles: 1 slice of pork loin about 1.5 cm thick, prepared noodles, rape, egg white, starch, green onions, star anise; noodles can be divided into different thicknesses and widths. Choose your favorite brand and type. Don’t pick noodles in this large row of noodles;
2. Use the back of a knife to gently tap both sides of the pork loin to form a clearly visible cross pattern. This is to break the pattern of the pork and make the large row of pork tender and delicious;
3. Anyway, put a little salt on both sides and let marinate for 30 minutes;
4. When marinating the meat, clean up the seasonings, vegetables, etc.: prepare a bowl, put the beaten egg white in the bowl, and pour an appropriate amount of cornstarch in the bowl; wash the rapeseed, and cut the green onion into sections;
5. Heat in a frying pan on high heat for one minute, turn to a low heat, and pour some olive oil; heat the frying pan here, and dispose of the large row over there;
6. Put the marinated pig into an egg white bowl, dip both sides of the egg white and take it out;
7. The pigs wrapped in egg whites are placed in starch, both sides and the periphery are covered with starch, don’t stay in the starch for a long time, just lightly throw on a layer;
8. Place the piggy stuffed with starch in a frying pan and fry on both sides over medium and low heat until golden;
9. Pour out the excess oil, put star anise and green onion in the pot, pour some hot water, a little soy sauce, bring the soup to a boil over high heat, turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes;
10. When braising pork chops, set up another pot to boil water; when the water seems to be boiling but not boiling, put the noodles into the pot; if you want to cook the noodles quickly and without cores, do not add the noodles when the water is boiling; if it is boiling water Put the noodles in the state, the surface of the noodles is quickly gelatinized, the outside is cooked, but the inside is still alive; when the noodles are put in when they seem to be opened, the noodles are slowly softened from the outside to the inside, and the water absorption speed is basically the same. Ripen quickly
11. Vermicelli is generally more draught, a small pinch can cook a large bowl; the noodles can be cooked according to the suggested time on the packaging bag, if you are not sure, you can grab two of them and cut them off to see if there is no white raw core in the middle. Cooked
12. Put the noodles into a bowl, and it doesn’t matter if the water is too much, if the water is not enough, you can scoop a few spoonfuls of noodle soup into the bowl;
13. Throw the rapeseed into the noodle pot, blanch it to change its color, and then transfer it into the bowl;
14. Put the braised pork chopsticks on the noodles, pour a little braised broth and noodle soup, sprinkle a little chopped green onion, and smell the fragrant;
15. A large row of red, green vegetable cores, white noodles, a bowl of nutritious and delicious noodles all at once opened up a lethargic appetite. If you go down this bowl, you will not feel hungry until noon.
1. The large row of noodles is not only suitable for children, but also suitable for the whole family. What I did in the article is for one person. You can increase the amount to make a large row of noodles for the whole family at the same time, and enjoy the delicious food together;
2. The pork tenderloin should not be too thin. One piece can be cut horizontally and can be divided into 3 pieces, which is just the size of a family of three; the pork ribs are thicker, they will not shrink too much after frying, nor will the taste become dry, tender, tender and big mouthful Very enjoyable bite;
3. There are many choices for green vegetables: small rapeseed, cabbage core, spinach, etc.