For cup cakes, I like to make sponge cakes with whole eggs, because it takes a short time and has strong stability. The cake basically does not crack and the taste is not bad.
2 normal-sized eggs can make 8 cakes. But I can only bake 6 cakes with the 6-mold, so I steamed the rest of the cakes to eat. The 6 cakes in the oven are still very nice drops. The rise and fall are quite uniform, and the fall is also stable. Although the oven is small, the color is very uniform. Except for one 1/3 of the surface, the surface is a little light, and the rest are almost the same color, which is very beautiful.
[Materials] 60 grams of low-gluten flour, 2 eggs, 40 grams of caster sugar, 20 grams of corn oil, 10 grams of milk
[Baking] 140 degrees up and down, 40 minutes
1. Prepare the ingredients: low-gluten flour, 2 eggs weighing 60 grams in shell, granulated sugar, corn oil, milk; corn oil can be replaced by salad oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil without obvious smell; fine sugar can be used or not Large lumps of soft white sugar can be substituted, and milk can be replaced with water or fruit juice;
2. Beat the eggs into an oil-free and water-free egg beater, and pour the fine sugar in one time;
3. Sit the egg bowl in a hot water basin at 60 degrees. It will save effort to beat the whole egg under water, and the egg batter is more stable and not easy to defoam; first use an electric whisk at medium speed until the egg batter becomes thick Thick and fluffy; lift up the whisk and draw 3 “8”s, the lines will not disappear for 10 seconds, then use a low speed for one minute to clean up the bubbles;
4. Sift the low-gluten flour into the egg batter, either once or twice;
5. Use a spatula to mix the flour and egg batter evenly; there is no dry powder and lumps; now the oven starts to preheat 140 degrees;
6. Pour the milk into the corn oil bowl, pump them by hand to mix the two evenly, without the oily flower shape;
7. Pour the milk and corn oil mixture into the batter bowl;
8. Stir evenly with a spatula; this is the sponge cake batter;
9. Prepare the paper cup and the corresponding 6-mold in advance; pour the cake batter into the paper cup, 8 minutes full, and the remaining batter can be filled with 2 cups. If the oven is big enough, you can bake it at once; if the oven is large enough to bake No more than 8 cups, the other two cups can be steamed in a steamer;
10. Put the cake batter into the middle layer of the preheated oven, and heat up and down at 140 degrees for 40 minutes; my mini oven can only be set for 30 minutes, and I added another 10 minutes; the cake rises and color is still very good Satisfying
11. The cake does not need to be inverted after it is out of the oven, and it can be eaten after it is allowed to cool on the drying rack; if you use a cake mold to heat the top of the cake to burn the pattern, the appearance of the small cake is instantly improved.
1. It is easier to beat the whole egg sponge cake with insulated water, and the stability of the egg batter is relatively strong. You must let the traces of the egg batter hang for 10 seconds before sifting into the low-gluten flour;
2. The temperature and time of baking are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven, the size and material of the cup;
3. The soldering iron is a special soldering iron for cakes. After heating on an open flame for 3 minutes, you can burn patterns on the surface of the cake; the surface of the cake should not be too moist, otherwise the high temperature of the branding will stick the surface of the cake. The water vapor on the surface evaporates and it is imprinted.