Black whole wheat is not necessary, it can be replaced with other types such as corn noodles, buckwheat noodles, and naked oat noodles. These coarse grains are poor in gluten, so they should be at least 1:1 with white flour. If you want a better taste, you can adjust the ratio of coarse grains to white flour to 1:2.
[Materials] 340 grams of oatmeal and purple rice soy milk, 250 grams of black whole wheat flour, 250 grams of wheat flour, 15 grams of sugar, 5 grams of dry yeast, 1 bowl of small red dates
1. Prepare oats, purple rice, soy milk, black whole wheat flour, and wheat flour; dry yeast and a little sugar are well weighed; white sugar can provide nourishment to the yeast, and at the same time increase the taste; the consistency of soy milk and the water absorption of flour They are not the same, so the amount in the ingredients is for reference only; as long as the ratio of the ingredients can be kneaded to the degree of dough you like;
2. Put all the ingredients in the same bowl, pour the yeast into the soy milk and let it stand for 2 minutes to dissolve the yeast in the soy milk;
3. Use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape, and then knead it into a smooth dough; cover the lid and leave it in a warm and humid place;
4. When the dough is fermented, rinse a bowl of small red dates with clean water, soak it before use, it will allow the red dates to absorb some water and become soft;
5. When the dough reaches 2-2.5 times its original size, it is obvious that the dough is puffed and light, and there is a bang on the top of the dough when you pat the dough. Use your fingers to dip the flour into the top of the dough and poke a hole without collapsing or shrinking; Lift the dough by hand, the bottom is filled with even pores, accompanied by a fine and slightly brushed structure;
6. Pour the dough on the chopping board, grab two handfuls of flour, press and knead the dough a little bit harder to restore the dough to a delicate and soft state; knead the dough into long strips and cut them into uniform agents; the size is up to your liking;
7. Knead the ingredients separately and cover them with plastic wrap or a box to prevent the water from evaporating; at this point, you can directly use them as raw steamed buns; if you are decorating, then look down;
8. Use your thumb and index finger to pinch the dough, make a small hole, and stuff the dried red dates into the hole; how many dates should be put on the steamed buns can be determined in advance;
9. The jujube is not soaked enough, so some have 5 jujubes on it, some 4 jujubes, and some only one jujube;
10. In this layer, there are smooth steamed buns, not a single date;
11. Put the steamed buns in the steamer, cover the lid for about 20 minutes, and adjust the time according to the temperature of the environment; for example, in the hot summer, it can be steamed in 10 minutes, but in the wet and cold season, it may be 20- 30 minutes;
12. The steamed buns are smoother than before, so you don’t have to wait until it is doubled and turn on high heat; steam for 15-20 minutes after SAIC, adjust the time according to the size of the steamed buns; don’t rush out when the time is up, simmer for 5 minutes before cooking, It is smooth and flat without wrinkles. Black whole wheat and red dates steamed buns are very fragrant when eaten hot and cold.
1. Soy milk can be used in many combinations. The leftover is used to steam steamed buns, which is rich in nutrition and not wasted. Black whole wheat has poor gluten and has a dry and hard taste, so it must be used with wheat flour. Softness can also accentuate the aroma of rye;
2. There are many ways to make jujube steamed buns, you can make a variety of decorations according to your own ideas, and the steaming time can be adjusted according to the size of the steamed buns and the size of the firepower;
3. The leftover steamed buns can be kept in the refrigerator for one or two nights. When you eat them, they must be returned to the pot and heated before they become soft. If you do not eat them for a long time, they can be stored in the refrigerator and can be directly heated in the steamer after they are taken out.