[Materials] 1 piece of tofu, 3 spoons of shrimp paste, 3 garlic sprouts, appropriate amount of oil, a little soy sauce, a little chopped green onion, half a bowl of water
1. One piece of tofu, fresh shrimp paste, 3 garlic sprouts; the tofu should be harder in texture, not lactone tofu; I used gypsum tofu today;
2. Fresh shrimp paste is purple-red, while shrimp paste bought in supermarkets is stored for a long time, and most of them are black or brown;
3. Cut tofu into large pieces;
4. Cut the garlic sprouts into small sections; you can also use chives and green garlic instead, mainly to enhance the color and enhance the fragrance;
5. Pour a proper amount of oil in the wok, stir-fry the chopped green onion into the wok, not to be smashed;
6. Put the tofu into the pot, don’t stir fry, let the bottom shape first; check whether the tofu is set and stir with a shovel, pick up the pan and shake it, if the tofu can move, it is set, then turn the tofu over and fry the other side ; Tofu does not need to be fully fried on 6 sides;
7. After the tofu is fried and shaped, put the appropriate amount of shrimp paste into the tofu pot; the saltiness of the shrimp paste is different, so add it as appropriate;
8. Use a spatula to carefully mix the shrimp paste with the tofu; the white slightly burnt tofu is dotted with purple shrimp paste, which is really beautiful;
9. Pour half a bowl of water, add a few drops of soy sauce, cover the lid and simmer for a few minutes, put the garlic sprouts into the pan before starting the pan, turn off the heat, and stir evenly; the garlic sprouts will be heated to become more emerald green and crisp, and the remaining temperature will promote It matures further, so turn off the fire when it is in the pot.
1. Tofu is better to use northern tofu, especially brine tofu; the gypsum tofu I used lacks toughness compared with brine tofu; so in addition to the shrimp paste, there are some tofu residues in the soup, but it does not affect the delicious taste;
2. The tofu does not need to be blanched. After adding the shrimp paste, it will cover up its beany taste. The water that seeps out of the tofu is also put into the pot and stewed together, so that the nutrition will not be lost, and the delicious soup will be more fresh.