[Materials] 50 grams of millet, 5 small red dates, 1 pinch of Chinese wolfberry, some boiling water
1. Prepare millet, small red dates, and wolfberry. Do not use too much. It should be eaten by one person. It should be determined according to the capacity of the braising pot used. For a 500 ml braising pot, the amount of millet can be 40-60 grams; small red dates and Rinse the wolfberry with cold water;
2. Wash the millet twice and soak it in warm water for 15 minutes; do not have too much water, just as much as the millet; if there is too much water, pour out the excess soaking water before the millet is put into the tank, and some minerals and dissolved in water Vitamin K and other nutrients will be lost;
3. The braising pot is cleaned and filled with boiling water, covered with a double lid, and simmered for 10 minutes; this step is to warm the cup, because the cup is made of metal and vacuum. After simmering with boiling water, it can save enough heat. Raw ingredients become ripe, this step is very important;
4. After 10 minutes, pour out the hot water in the braising pot, and pour all the millet, red dates, and wolfberry into the pot;
5. Pour boiling water into the braising pot. The amount of water is based on the amount of ingredients and the highest water level of the pot;
6. Tighten the inner cover quickly;
7. Tighten the outer cover again. Don’t open the cover in the middle. You can pick up the braising pot and shake it a few times to make the ingredients move and absorb water better;
8. Three hours later, the fragrant wolfberry, red dates and millet porridge is ready; stir a few times with the small spoon that comes with it when eating, it is thick and slightly sweet, especially suitable for girls to eat.
1. The braised porridge is suitable for people who don’t have time to cook and eat. It is very time-saving. You can cook the thick porridge when you sleep or work; if you want a good taste The oily skin is as thick as it is boiled, and you have to do it yourself a few more times to find the characteristics of different ingredients;
2. Cooked and soft ingredients should be placed in the braising pot. It can be cooked by cutting into small pieces like meat, but in order to remove the smell and be safer to eat, it is best to blanch it with boiling water before putting it in the pot. Or stir-fry; like some particularly large ribs, pig’s trotters, beef tendons, etc. that take a long time to be simmered on an open flame, they must be chopped into small pieces or blanched in advance to half-cooked before putting them in the pot; The dairy products should not be kept for a long time;
3. Before using the braising pot, be sure to read the instructions thoroughly, follow the steps to rinse inside and out, and blanch the pot with boiling water for a few minutes before cooking, so that the heat can accumulate inside. The principle of the braising pot is vacuum insulation. The existing temperature of the ingredients in the pot and the temperature reserved in the pot are used to fully simmer, braise and simmer; plus a double insulation cover, after 1-4 Hours of braising, the moment the lid is opened is awe-inspiring.
4. The braising pot can keep hot food warm in winter, and cool food in summer can be kept cool and fresh.