The nutritional value of sea bass is really a lot, especially if there are elderly and children in the family, they should eat it more often. Most sea bass come from the deep sea and are not polluted because the fish brain is completely edible. Fish brain is rich in DHA, which is very good for brain development. Children eat the puzzle, and the elderly eat it to prevent brain aging. In addition, fish meat also contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are also extremely beneficial to muscles and bones.
[Materials] 1 sea bass, 1 small green onion leaves, 30 grams of vegetable oil, steamed fish soy sauce
[Time] 10 minutes
1. Sea bass is cleaned repeatedly by scraping scales, internal organs, and gills;
2. Along the sides of the spine, cut with a knife from the head to the tail to a depth of about 2 cm; after this treatment, the fish can be in the same state as when it is flowing, lying on its stomach instead of lying down; two The fish can be exposed on one side, and it will not be turned over and eaten because the other side is pressed;
3. Take a handful of green onion leaves and rinse them well;
4. Tightly squeeze the green onion leaves into a row, wind them from one end, and coil them up;
5. Lay the shallots and cut the long pieces of shallots with a sharp knife;
6. Soak the chopped green onions in cold water. If there is ice water, more water, the green onions will curl up quickly and become watery, soak them all the time, remove them and drain the water before use;
7. Put the broached sea bass into the steamer, steam for 8-10 minutes at 100 degrees, and adjust the time depending on the size of the fish; the steamer can be directly fed in and reheated after one minute of SAIC steam; if you use an ordinary steamer, Heat the pot first, and then put the fish into the steaming pot after the water boils, which can prevent excessive water loss in the fish meat during the heating process, which may cause the fish meat to grow old;
8. The steamed fish is slightly turned outwards, the fish is white and tender, and the fresh aroma is coming towards you. The whole fish is naturally curved and very flexible; there is very little fish soup in the plate, and the fresh sea fish is not fishy, so Don’t pour out the fish soup, just keep it in the plate;
9. Spread the curly green onion on the fish, use a small pot to boil some hot oil, and pour it on the green onion while it is hot; the green onion is infiltrated by the oil, the color is brighter, and the green onion is stimulated;
10. Finally, sprinkle some steamed fish soy sauce around the fish. The red, green and white steamed sea bass is just fine.
1. Tips for picking fresh fish: the fish body is intact and not damaged, the scales are intact, and the fish flesh is elastic. It can rebound and restore to the original shape when you press it. The fish eyes are bright and not dirty, and the gills are bright red and have no peculiar smell;
2. If it is sea fish that has been frozen for a long time, the fishy smell will be very strong, so when steaming, you should put rice wine or cooking wine, or use braised method.