Beef tendon is a ligament on beef tendons or bones. It is rich in collagen, has lower fat content than fatty meat, and contains no cholesterol. Beef tendon is indeed rich in collagen, but this collagen can only be regarded as a very ordinary protein when it enters the human digestive tract. It is actually misinformed about the long-lived beauty beauty, because this collagen cannot be replaced in the human body Collagen.
[Main ingredients] 1000 grams of beef tendon
[Seasoning] 2 scallions, 1 garlic, 1 star anise, 1 pinch of Chinese pepper, 4 slices of fresh ginger, 1 piece of ginger, 1 piece of amomum, 1 piece of grass fruit, 1 piece of cinnamon, 1 piece of dried red pepper , 3 grams of salt, 8 grams of sugar, appropriate amount of soy sauce, 1 pot of hot water
[Kitchenware] (Double Happiness) Pressure cooker 35-50 minutes, adjust the time according to your taste
1. The whole beef tendon is cleaned. It does not matter if there is some fat on the side. Stew together, it can also increase the oily feeling and aroma;
2. Prepare the seasonings. Only use white onions, green onions are easy to rot, and don’t look good when hung on beef tendons; garlic, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, pepper, amomum and other seasonings can be replaced, and the dosage can be increased or decreased. You can put more garlic, other dry spices should not be too much, there will be a traditional Chinese medicine smell;
3. Boil a pot of water first to prepare the beef tendon;
4. Cut the long beef tendon into sections when boiling water. The beef tendon shrinks very much after heating, so it is not advisable to cut too short, the length is about 10 cm;
5. Do not boil the water in the pot completely. Put the beef tendon into the pot when it seems to be boiling, and cook until the beef tendon shrinks and the color becomes lighter.
6. The blanched beef tendon is clean and clear. One is to remove some impurities on the surface, and the other is to remove some of the water in the beef tendon, which is convenient for calculating the amount of hot water used later; look at these beef tendons, they are already raw. The length is shortened a lot; the length is as long as you like, if you like to eat a big bite of beef tendon, cut it longer, if you like to save time and taste the beef tendon in a small bite, cut into small pieces;
7. Pour a proper amount of hot water into the pot again, put the blanched beef tendon and the seasoning in step 2 into the pot, add salt, sugar, and soy sauce, and stir evenly;
8. The pot is too small, so I left it without a lid and cooked for 10 minutes to evaporate the excess water in the pot, so that there will be no danger when the high pressure is applied;
9. Close the lid of the pressure cooker tightly, turn to low heat when the air valve buzzes, and simmer for 35-50 minutes;
10. The pressure can be relieved naturally or the air valve can be used to relieve the pressure. When the beef tendon is red braised for the first time, it can be checked at 30 minutes, and the next time can be counted. Beef tendon can be divided into young and old in thickness, and the time can be determined according to the taste you like; it can be cooked in 35 minutes, but the tendons are not chewy, and it is completely softened after 50 minutes. It is soft and smooth when eaten hot, and tends to be cold when eaten. Chewy.
1. Beef tendon needs to be braised for a long time to soften. It is convenient and time-saving to use a pressure cooker. If you use an ordinary pot, use a pot with good heat preservation effect and a slightly larger capacity. If you need to add water in the middle, you must heat the water. Waxy, it will be very elastic when it is cold, so make sure to make the taste melt when it is hot, so that it can be eaten more easily after it is cold;
2. The time for simmering in the pressure cooker can be short or long. The beef tendon is soft and can be chewed. The time is also related to the size and thickness of the tendon. You can figure out the time by yourself to achieve the best taste;
3. Beef tendon is rich in collagen. After the soup is cold, it will solidify very firm, stronger than meat jelly. It can be eaten directly, or it can be reheated and boiled to cook noodles.