[Materials] 1 pint of lettuce, 2 cloves of garlic, appropriate amount of olive oil, appropriate amount of salt
1. Wash the lettuce and drain the water;
2. Cut 2 cm in length;
3. Chop garlic and mince;
4. Pour an appropriate amount of olive oil into the wok;
5. Pour the oily lettuce into the pot after the oil is hot;
6. Stir fry a few times to soften slightly, add salt and stir fry evenly;
7. Pour the minced garlic before starting the pan and remove it from the pan.
1. The lettuce is very tender and should not be fried for a long time. It will be served when it becomes slightly soft, and the taste is crisp;
2. Used to fry tempeh, it tastes good.