[Materials] 500 grams of ribs, 30 grams of soy sauce, 20 grams of oyster sauce, 2 grams of salt, 30 grams of rice wine, 1 piece of fresh ginger, 1 piece of green onion, 2 dried chilies, a little black pepper, 30 grams of starch, 1 scallion, 1 spicy millet
1. Soak the ribs in cold water for 10 minutes, and change the water halfway. Use your hands to gently squeeze a few times, so as to drain the blood in the ribs as much as possible;
2. Shred fresh ginger, shred green onions, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, salt, dried chili segments, and black pepper to the ribs, stir evenly with chopsticks, marinate for at least half an hour, and fully taste; if it can be overnight Can be preserved in the refrigerator to prevent deterioration;
3. Put the marinated ribs in a large plate. If you can eat ginger, add the shredded ginger together. The shredded green onions will not be delicious after being marinated for too long, so you can leave it alone; the soup of marinated ribs Pour the juice together, and then scoop two small spoons of starch. The sweet potato starch I use can also be potato starch or corn starch; the function of starch is the same as adding starch when frying shredded pork, which locks the gravy and makes the meat tender. ；
4. Mix the ribs and starch thoroughly, not too thick, just have a thin layer; put the ribs on a plate to look more beautiful;
5. Put the ribs in the cold water pot for 25 minutes, 1 minute for SAIC, and don’t open the lid in the middle; use an ordinary steamer for about 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the ribs, the thickness of the meat, and the choice. The young and old of the pig will adjust the time;
6. Spray the fragrance after being out of the pan, sprinkle with chopped green onion to add color and fragrance, and the red millet spicy ring is dotted with it, which is also more attractive.
1. Choosing small ribs as much as possible, soaking in water for 10 minutes can remove as much blood as possible, but don’t soak for too long to prevent excessive loss of nutrients;
2. The ingredients for marinated ribs should not be too much or too mixed. What you eat is fresh and tender. Too much seasoning will cover up the aroma of the meat;
3. Before steaming, put some starch to wrap the ribs thinly, which can lock the gravy in it and not dry it when eating;
4. The steaming time depends on the number, size and thickness of the ribs to adjust.