[Materials] 4 hairtails, half a green onion, 1 garlic, 1 ginger, 2 bay leaves, 2 star anise, 1 pinch of Chinese pepper, a little braised soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, water, oil
1. Remove the head and fins of the fish, and cut into 6 cm long sections;
2. Each piece of fish has a double-sided broaching knife, 4-6 knives are acceptable, put it on a drying rack for a while to evaporate the water on the surface; if you are in a hurry, you can wipe the water on the surface with kitchen paper or a clean cloth. Net, can be used immediately;
3. Prepare a small pot, you can use less oil, when the oil is very hot, fry the fish into the pot until two pieces of light yellow, and the meat at the flower knife is naturally cracked, about each piece It will be fried for 1 minute. The function of this step is to set the shape, remove the fishy, and show the pattern of the knife;
4. This is a big fried octopus. Does it look beautiful?
5. This plate is not neat and small at the beginning and the end. If it is eaten at home, it can be braised with a large piece of hairtail. If you are serving guests, this plate can be braised separately for home consumption;
6. Pour appropriate amount of water in a saucepan, put the shallots, ginger slices, garlic, star anise, pepper, bay leaves, salt, braised soy sauce, and oyster sauce into the pot, and boil over medium heat to give off a fragrance;
7. Put the octopus pieces into the pot and spread them evenly so that each piece can be immersed in the soup. Cover the lid and turn on the medium heat for 15 minutes to fully enjoy the flavor. The soup must be reserved for a more delicious flavor with the soup.
1. Do not choose a hairtail that is too narrow, it is not easy to pull out the flower knife; it does not need to be fried for too long, as long as it is slightly yellow, shaped, and the pattern is cracked;
2. Bring the sauce to a boil to release the aroma, and then put the octopus pieces into the pot, because the fish meat that has just been fried is still hot, it is easy to absorb the flavor in the hot soup.