[Materials] 1 pot of Chinese cabbage, 500 grams of pork filling, 650 grams of flour, 10 grams of white sugar for flour, 6 grams of dry yeast, about 370 grams of cold water, 30 grams of vegetable oil, 4 grams of salt, 30 grams of soy sauce, 15 grams of oyster sauce, green onions Half a stalk, 1 small piece of fresh ginger
1. Prepare blanched cabbage and pork stuffing; if the stuffing is fat and lean, the cabbage is more oily, and a little fat is better than putting more oil;
2. Pour sugar, yeast, cold water, and flour into the bucket first, and start the “kneading” program for 10 minutes. The dough is very moisturized, rounded up, and placed in the bread bucket for basic fermentation;
3. When the dough is fermented, treat the filling: rinse the cabbage with cold water to remove the excess water, chop the chopped cabbage, and then dry the water by hand;
4. Mince the green onion and mince the ginger, the more chopped the better;
5. Pour a proper amount of oil into the wok. When the oil is 70% hot, pour the meat into the pan, use a spatula to quickly break it up, sprinkle with salt, soy sauce, and oyster sauce after changing the color, then pour the chopped green onion and ginger into the meat, close Let the fire cool down before use;
6. Put the cabbage into the meat filling and mix evenly, because it is cooked filling, you can taste the saltiness to decide whether to add salt or not;
7. The fermented dough is 2.5 times the original size, the top of the dough is round and bulging, and there is a bang when gently tapping with your hands; the dough is opened with your hands, and the inside is covered with even pores and wire drawing;
8. Place the dough on a floured chopping board, and knead about 50 grams of flour into the dough. After the dough is cut, there are no obvious pores, so that the steamed buns or steamed buns have a smooth surface;
9. Cut the noodles into uniform size, flatten them, and roll them into round skins that are slightly thinner around and thicker in the middle;
10. Take an appropriate amount of stuffing and put it on the round crust. The amount of stuffing depends on your craft;
11. Make the buns according to your favorite method. As for the number of pleats, it depends on the individual’s craftsmanship. Eat it at home and ensure that it does not leak the stuffing or the soup;
12. Put the wrapped buns directly into the sun’s pot covered with damp cloth. Leave room for expansion in the middle of the buns. Cover the lid for 15-25 minutes; the time is not fixed, depending on the state and size of the buns: more than before It is mellow and can be ignited if the volume increases slightly;
13. Because the stuffing is cooked, you only need to steam the skin thoroughly, steam for 15 minutes on high heat, and simmer for 5 minutes before uncovering.
1. The ratio of vegetables to meat is not fixed, please do what you like. My family likes to stir-fry the meat stuffing and mix it with this non-fresh vegetable, so that the stuffing is savory and loose, without the smell of meat, and the broth penetrates into the dishes and the taste is not dry;
2. The steaming time depends on the size of the steamed bun and the firepower.