The fiber of beef is thicker, but different parts have different tastes. The tenderloin part should be used for fried beef. Whether it is diced or shredded, it will ripen quickly and the meat will be tender. Compared with pork, beef has less fat content, and it is also the food of choice for many athletes and bodybuilders to increase their muscles.
[Materials] 300g beef cubes in oyster sauce, half a purple onion
【Seasoning】Appropriate amount of oil and a little salt
1. Seasoned beef cubes in oyster sauce, half a purple onion;
2. Cut the onion into diamond-shaped pieces and separate the sticky ones;
3. Heat the wok, pour a proper amount of oil, 10 seconds later, pour the beef cubes into the pan and stir fry quickly. The meat cubes are covered with fat and do not stick to each other. Fry until the meat cubes are tight, and serve when the inside and outside are mature.
4. Use the remaining oil in the pan to fry the onion slightly to soften, sprinkle a little salt to taste, and finally return the beef cubes to the pan, mix well and put on a plate.
1. The beef cubes I used are conditioned. If it is fresh beef, you can choose the tenderloin part. The meat is tender and without gluten. You can add appropriate amount of oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, starch, and marinate for about 15 minutes; purple onion Tenderer than yellow onions, and beautiful in color;
2. In our family cooking, try not to fry oily smoke, heat the pan with cold oil, which can cook the meat well and keep the meat tender; that is, pour the oil after the pan is heated, and pour the ingredients without waiting for the oil to heat up. In the pot, this method is particularly suitable for fried pork slices, diced pork, and shredded pork;
3. Onions can be eaten raw, so don’t fry them too soft. The remaining temperature can further heat the onions, which will give you this crispy texture.