【Dough】500g all-purpose flour, 5g dry yeast, 320g warm water
[Filling] 2 spring hairy bamboo shoots, 1 chive, 3 eggs, appropriate amount of vegetable oil, appropriate amount of salt, 20 grams of chicken juice, 20 grams of sesame oil
1. Put the flour, dry yeast, and warm water in the same basin; warm water means the temperature is about 40 degrees, which is similar to the hand temperature; the water absorption rate of flour is different, so the amount of water can be added gradually. Generally speaking, the amount of water is the amount of flour 55-65% is all right, less water, strong three-dimensional effect of buns, more water, softer bun skin, but easy to collapse, poor three-dimensional effect;
2. Stir it with chopsticks to form a flocculent, no dry powder state;
3. Knead it into a smoother dough by hand, cover it with plastic wrap or cover it, and put it aside;
4. Dispose of the fillings when fermenting the dough: peel off the outer skin of spring bamboo shoots, split them in half, boil them in light salt water for 10 minutes to remove excess oxalic acid, and then rinse with cold water; clean the leeks and shake off the water between the leaves; 3 An egg is ready;
5. Mince the leeks and set aside;
6. Cut the spring bamboo shoots into large pieces and break them with a cooking machine. Don’t break them particularly. They are as big as rice grains and taste more delicious;
7. There is a lot of juice in the spring bamboo shoots, put them on the filter cloth to squeeze out the excess water, so that the processed fillings will not collapse with water;
8. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the wok. Don’t wait for the oil to heat up. Pour the beaten egg liquid into the pot. Use chopsticks to keep stirring in one direction until the egg liquid is completely solidified and becomes broken eggs; if the egg lumps are too large , Can be chopped with a shovel;
9. Dry the eggs, then pour the chopped spring bamboo shoots into the pot, pour some chicken sauce, salt, and stir evenly;
10. Put in the leeks at the end, spring bamboo shoots and add a little sesame oil to increase the fragrance;
11. The dough after about 30 minutes is slightly larger than before;
12. Pour the dough onto the chopping board and knead it harder. The dough is soft and moisturized. Knead into thin strips, cut into uniform size agents, and roll it out into a round crust with a thicker middle and a thinner edge;
13. Take an appropriate amount of filling and place it on the round crust. Because it is a plain filling, and the materials cannot be glued together, it is necessary to press a little harder to avoid seeing too much and there are no two bites of filling after steaming;
14. Wrap into a bun according to your favorite method; if you don’t know how to wrap, you can squeeze it into a bun.
15. Put a sufficient amount of water in the steamer in advance, put the steamer and the cloth on the steamer, put each bun on the steamer and cover the lid, because the steamed bun is directly wrapped without basic fermentation. Therefore, the fermentation time in the pot is about 30-45 minutes, depending on the ambient temperature to adjust, for example, it is now in summer, the temperature is high, about 30 minutes is almost ready to steam;
16. After the steamed buns are steamed, do not uncover them, and simmer for 5 minutes, the skin is smooth and not wrinkled.
1. The first serving of steamed buns, except that the softness of the first serving is slightly worse than that of the second serving, is no different, and it can save at least 1 hour;
2. Because the spring bamboo shoots are blanched and cooled, there is a lot of water in it, so you must hold it in water so that the filling will not come out of soup after salting, and the bottom will not collapse in the pot when it is fermented. Causes dead skin.