I did not waste the oysters and shrimp shells. I added some flour and fried them. I kept the rest in the crisper. I didn’t dare to eat more because they were fried, so I ate them for 5 days. , Breakfast with slices of bread, steamed buns with hot sauce at noon, especially fragrant.
[Materials] 1 pot of rice, 500 grams of oyster shrimp, 300 grams of octopus, 1 spring bamboo shoot, 1 zucchini, 1 carrot, half an onion, 4 spring onions, appropriate amount of oil, appropriate amount of salt, a little soy sauce, 2 large starches Spoon, amount of water
1. Clean octopus and oyster shrimp; the dosage can be adjusted;
2. Prepare the spring bamboo shoots, zucchini, carrots, onions, and shallots; peel the spring bamboo shoots to remove the old roots, boil them in light salt water for 10 minutes, and then pass cold water to remove excess oxalic acid and preserve the crispy taste;
3. The shell of the oyster shrimp is very thin. Peel the shrimp meat out, leaving the shell and head of the shrimp deep-fried, rich in calcium and phosphorus;
4. The tentacles of the octopus are divided into 4 parts, and the body is in two halves;
5. Grab two handfuls of ordinary flour in the shrimp shells, turn the bowl upside down, so that the shrimp shells are evenly coated with flour, and let it sit for a few minutes to make the flour completely adhere to the shrimp shells;
6. Cut carrots into small slices, cut zucchini and onions into small cubes, cut spring bamboo shoots into small pieces, and finely chop spring onions;
7. Pour a proper amount of oil into the wok. When the oil is 50% hot, pour the shrimp shells into the pan. Don’t turn it. Do it after 1 minute to make the flour stick to the shrimp shells tightly; judge the oil temperature to be acceptable Throw a shrimp shell into the pot, if the shrimp shell does not sink to the bottom after being put into the pot, there are slight bubbles around it;
8. Fry slowly on a low fire, stir a few times from time to time, so that the shrimp shells are heated evenly, until the shrimp shells make a metal-like crisp sound when they collide. When everything is clean, use a strainer to pick up the oil; prepare a small dish of salt when eating. Dip; if you sprinkle salt in the shrimp shell, the skin will change only overnight. If you don’t put salt, you can put it in the refrigerator and keep it in the refrigerator for several days and it will be crunchy;
9. Pour out the oil from the fried shrimp shells, save them for stir-fry or cold dishes; leave the bottom oil in the pot, first pour the hard-to-cook carrots and spring bamboo shoots into the pot and stir fry for 2 minutes;
10. Fry the onion and zucchini in a pan for another 2 minutes, sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt, drizzle an appropriate amount of soy sauce, and add color and seasoning;
11. Pour hot water, the amount of water should be less than the vegetable ingredients, whichever is the amount consumed;
12. After the soup is boiled, pour the octopus and shrimp into the pot;
13. When the soup is boiled again, pour the starch slurry adjusted with cold water into the pot and push it gently with a spoon; sprinkle chopped green onions, the soup is bright and thick, with enough ingredients and flavorful, and drink directly as a thick soup, or The rice topping and noodles are very good;
14. The rice is also simmered and fragrant;
15. Take a large plate, and then take a small bowl, press the rice in the bowl and press it upside down on the plate;
16. Add a few spoonfuls of octopus, oyster, shrimp and vegetable soup, and the rice is ready! The amount of 4-5 people I made is simple, but the nutrition is not low, you can try it when you have time!
1. Octopus and oyster shrimp can be replaced with your favorite seafood or even pork, chicken, lamb and beef. The side dishes can also be adjusted, and the color and deformation are not easy to change. If you put leafy vegetables, it is recommended to put them before serving to keep them. Nice color
2. The gorgon sauce must be hooked, so that the soup will be covered and the dishes will not sink to the bottom.