[Main ingredients] 1 Tomahawk steak, half potato, half onion
[Seasoning] 10 grams of olive oil, 2 grams of salt, appropriate amount of crushed black pepper
[Baking] Heat up and down at 200 degrees for 20 minutes
1. Take out the Tomahawk steak 6 hours in advance and thaw it at room temperature; you can also put it in the refrigerator 24 hours in advance to thaw; it is hot now, closely observe the thawing of the steak, do not leave the steak at room temperature after thawing, which will cause Excessive loss of internal juice;
2. Spread the Tomahawk steak in two with a little salt and black pepper, and then a little olive oil to seal it; I only marinated it for 10 minutes;
3. Cut the peeled potatoes into hob pieces, and cut the onions into diamond-shaped pieces; add a little salt, chopped black pepper, and olive oil and mix well;
4. Tomahawk steak is relatively large and can’t fit in a normal frying pan, so I use the oven to bake it; spread tin foil on the baking tray in advance, put the Tomahawk steak on top, and put potatoes and onions on one side; Heat 200 degrees;
5. Put the steak into the middle layer of the pre-heated oven, heat up and down at 200 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes; the “steam and grill” function of the steam oven I use can make the steak tender and not dry;
6. The grilled steak is fragrant, and the broth from the grill is poured into a small bowl. Soaked rice is a perfect match; the steak is cut into pieces, and the taste is not enough. Then grind some black pepper and sea salt, which is delicious.
1. The steak is grilled and grilled at will. We don’t usually have such a big pot or grill. You can use an oven. As long as it is grilled enough, the steak is not burnt as it is fried, but it is still delicious;
2. The side dishes are not fixed, because the steak has no other flavor, so the side dishes on the same plate are mainly light.