This is a good and cheap winter health soup. The crucian carp tofu soup is fresh and white as milk. The crucian carp has less fat, is fresh and not fatty, and contains high-quality protein. It is very suitable for women who want to beautify but are afraid of fatness.
[Materials] 12 small crucian carp, 1 tofu, a little oil, a little salt, a little cooking wine, a little vinegar, a little white pepper, 3 slices of ginger, some hot water
1. Rinse the small crucian carp inside and out; place it on a drying rack until the surface is slightly dry;
3. Heat the non-stick wok, heat the pan with cool oil, put a bar code of the fish into the pan, and fry until both sides are set;
4. When both sides are fried and set and become yellowish, pour an appropriate amount of cooking wine along the side of the pot to take advantage of the hot steam to take away the fishy smell. This is also a small trick for the delicious fish soup;
5. The crucian carp tofu soup is fresh and white as milk. You must pour hot water and add enough water at a time;
6. Let’s have 3 more slices of ginger, ginger can get rid of the fishy, make a good partner for fish, no one can miss this ginger;
7. Cover the lid and simmer on low heat, without turning the fish over halfway;
8. After the fish soup becomes thick and white, put the diced tofu into the pot, pour a little vinegar, cover and simmer for 15 minutes;
9. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt before starting the pot; if you sprinkle salt at the beginning, the salt will shrink the protein of the fish, and the soup will be less fresh; in addition, the salty taste of sprinkling salt afterwards will be more obvious, which can reduce the salt intake;
10. Sprinkle a little bit of white pepper. The best partner for making fish soup is white pepper except ginger. Mix well and serve.
1. If the fish soup is not fishy and the soup is as white as milk, it must be fried until slightly yellow and boiled in hot water. A few slices of ginger and white pepper will make the fish soup extremely delicious;
2. Although crucian carp is delicious and has high nutritional value, it should not be eaten during colds, measles in children and patients with hemorrhoids.