Loofah contains a small amount of protein and fat. It is a low-calorie melon vegetable. In terms of vitamin C, B vitamins and minerals, its content is much higher than other types of fruits and vegetables. It is suitable for summer consumption. .
[Materials] 1 loofah, 500 g white clams, 1 g salt, appropriate amount of water
1. The loofah and white clams are ready; the white clams are soaked in light salt water a few hours in advance to make the white clams spit out the mud and sand;
2. Use a small brush to clean the shell of the white clams gently, and boil them in a pot of boiling water until all mouths are opened. Throw them away; remove the white clams and let the rest of the soup stand for a while, then sink the sand to the bottom. Pour out the clear soup and make the soup;
3. Use a knife to scrape off the thin green coat on the surface of the loofah, clean it, and cut it into hob blocks;
4. Pour the settled white clam clear soup into the soup pot, put the loofah into the pot, cook on medium heat until transparent;
5. Pour the white clams back into the pot, season with a little salt and serve. The freshness has the slightly sweetness of loofah, which is delicious and nutritious.
1. White clams are a kind of clams, which can also be replaced with flower clams or razor clams, etc. Before use, they must be placed in light salt water for a few hours to spit out the mud and sand, and it will be less burdensome to eat;
2. Loofah should not be boiled for a long time. It is only necessary for the color change to be slightly transparent. The residual temperature can be used to continue heating, which can maintain its fresh taste and emerald green appearance;