This is a sour appetizer soup, tomato and put a few increase both sweet and sour taste, but also to make soup bright red, looked appetite. Now when the white mushroom soup disappeared, and then exposed some of the beef slice on top, a big pot full of green dotted with green onion leaves, looming heat and bursts leisurely incense.
[Materials] 6 tomatoes, 1 enoki mushroom, 800 grams beef, a little oil, a little salt, a little green onion
1. Clean the tomatoes and cut into small pieces; soak the enoki mushrooms in cold water for 10 minutes and divide them into handfuls; take the beef rolls out of the refrigerator and let cool, clean the shallots, and mince the shallots;
2. Boil water in a pot, blanch enoki mushrooms in boiling water and blanch them to soften; add fattened beef to the hot water, boil it, and remove it when it changes color;
3. Pour a little oil in the pot, stir-fry the tomatoes out of the soup, add some hot water to the tomatoes and boil;
4. Put enoki mushrooms into tomato soup;
5. Put the blanched beef slices into the soup, adjust some salt according to taste, and sprinkle with chopped green onions. The red is dotted with green, which is very beautiful.
Tomatoes in this season are not very sour, so you can use more; Flammulina velutipes is rich in lyanic acid and other substances, which is very delicious in itself, plus a little fat in the beef slices, so don’t put other messy seasonings The meat is tender, the mushrooms are crispy, and the soup is fresh and sweet. The more you eat, the more you love to eat, and the more you drink, the more you love to drink; whether it is poured on rice, or finally boiled noodles, or directly Drink two bowls, both are quite moisturizing.