Today’s pumpkins, chestnuts, glutinous rice, eggs, boiled in a pot of soup, one white and one yellow, look very beautiful. Topped with frangipani, the slightly sweet soup and soft and waxy taste make people want to drink two after one bowl, which invigorates the spleen and stomach and invigorates the qi.
[Materials] 1 pumpkin, 20 chestnuts, 150 grams of glutinous rice flour, 100 grams of glutinous rice, 1 egg, appropriate amount of warm water, and a little dried osmanthus
1. Prepare pumpkin, chestnuts, glutinous rice flour, glutinous rice grains, and eggs;
2. Peel the pumpkin, remove the flesh and diced, add a little cold water to the eggs;
3. Rub the glutinous rice ball into long strips, cut into small pieces, and knead into small balls;
4. Pour appropriate amount of water into the boiling pot, and boil the diced pumpkin and chestnuts in the pot;
5. When the chestnuts are cooked and the noodles are not special, put the glutinous rice balls into the pot and cook until they float;
6. Scoop an appropriate amount of glutinous rice grains into the soup and boil it;
7. Finally, pour the egg liquid into the soup, because the egg liquid is scattered with a little cold water, so the frangipani is large and even and beautiful. After turning off the heat, sprinkle a little dried osmanthus to add fragrance.
1. The glutinous rice flour can be made into a dough with warm water;
2. The fermented glutinous rice must be put in the last place. Putting it early will lose its sweetness and aroma;
3. If it is not sweet, add rock sugar in moderation.