Winter melon is the most common melon vegetable now. It has a crispy taste, rich juice, diuresis and swelling, relieves cough, relieves dryness, and loses weight. Lily is also an ingredient for daily diet therapy. Fresh lily is suitable for cold dressing and stir-fry; dried lily is suitable Soup and porridge. Lily has the effects of nourishing yin, clearing lungs, soothing the nerves and helping sleep. Boil a pot of soup with winter melon, especially suitable for summer consumption.
[Materials] 500 grams of ribs, 500 grams of winter melon, 1 small bowl of dried lily, 2 slices of fresh ginger, a little salt, and water
1. Chop the ribs into small pieces, wash away the residue, and clean;
2. Blanch the water to remove impurities, the soup will be very clear;
3. Put the ribs into the stew pot, add appropriate amount of hot water, try not to add water in the middle, if you really need to add, also heat the water, add 2 slices of ginger to remove the fishy, the process of simmering for 2 hours;
4. When the ribs are ready to cook, wash the wax gourd, remove the seeds, and cut into pieces with the skin;
5. Dry lily should be washed and soaked in advance for use;
6. Pour the winter melon cubes into the soup about 15 minutes before it is out of the pot;
7. Then pour the soaked dried lily into the soup, take it out of the pot after 15 minutes, and sprinkle with salt according to taste.
1. Winter melon cubes and soaked dried lilies should not be put early, they are easy to boil and smash, which will affect the taste and taste of the soup;
2. There is no electric stew pot, you can use ordinary soup pot or casserole, adjust the time by yourself;
3. Salt should not be put in early. The salt melts into the soup too early. It does not feel salty in the taste, so you will in fact consume more salt; put it before the pot, or put it in a bowl according to your taste.