This is a good fat-reducing and weight-loss soup. Pork belly contains a lot of calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and other elements, as well as vitamin A, vitamin E, protein, fat and other ingredients. The effect of qi; cucumber contains a lot of water, tastes sweet and has the effects of clearing heat, quenching thirst, and losing weight.
[Materials] 1 pork belly, 1 potato, 1 cucumber, 4 cloves of garlic, 4 slices of ginger, a little salt, a little chives
1. Fresh pork belly. Tips for choosing fresh pork belly: shiny and elastic, light yellow in color, more mucus, and thicker in texture. This kind of pork belly is a good pork belly and fresh pork belly;
2. Repeatedly scrubbing pork belly with vinegar and salt can effectively remove mucus and peculiar smell, then rinse it with clean water several times, and remove the net-like white oil on the other side to prevent excessive fat intake;
3. Put the pork belly into a pot of cold water and boil it to remove the residual vinegar smell and pork belly smell during cleaning;
4. Cut the pork belly into long and wide strips;
5. Prepare garlic and ginger slices;
6. Put the pork belly strips, ginger slices, and garlic into the soup pot, and add enough hot water at one time; if the water in the middle is obviously reduced, also heat the water, otherwise the pork belly will not be easy to cook and the soup lacks strong flavor;
7. Peel potatoes and cucumbers and cut into hob pieces for later use;
8. When the pork belly is boiled badly, add the potato pieces to the soup and simmer for about 10 minutes;
9. Put the cucumber cubes into the soup 3 minutes before it is out of the pot to maintain a crisp taste and green color; when out of the pot, sprinkle a little salt and chopped green onions according to the taste.
1. Rub the pork belly with vinegar and salt to remove mucus and peculiar smell;
2. There is no need for too many seasonings when stewing the soup, so that you can taste the unique fragrance of pork belly; the cooked pork belly can also be fried with other ingredients.