[Materials] 200 grams of high-gluten flour, 50 grams of low-gluten flour, 3 grams of high-sugar-tolerant dry yeast, 2 grams of salt, 20 grams of sugar, 15 grams of milk powder, 52 grams of egg white, 135 grams of ice milk, 25 grams of butter, surface brushing A little egg liquid, and an appropriate amount of white sesame seeds sprinkled on the surface
Hot dog ingredients: chicken sausage, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard sauce
[Baking] 180 degrees of heating, 230 degrees of lowering, 15 minutes
1. Prepare the bread ingredients: high-gluten flour, low-gluten flour, milk powder, fine sugar, salt, high-sugar-tolerant dry yeast, egg white, ice milk (that is, fresh milk refrigerated for several hours), butter; egg white can be replaced with Whole egg liquid or milk;
2. All materials except butter and salt are put into the kneading bucket;
3. Use a spatula to mix the ingredients into a dough, then place the kneading bucket on the Changdi chef machine, and stir for 10 minutes at the 2nd gear. The dough is moisturized, and the thick film can be pulled out, and the butter and salt are poured into the dough bucket; The water absorption rate of flour is different, you can add milk or water according to the state of the dough;
4. First use the first gear to fully knead the butter and salt into the dough, then turn to the third gear to make the dough strong, moist, smooth, soft, and non-sticky. Pull a piece of dough on the palm to gently pull out this transparent and elastic If you poke a hole in the mask with your finger, there will be a little jagged appearance in the hole. It is fine to make hot dog bread. If you make toast, continue to knead it for a while;
5. The dough is rounded and placed in a deep basin, and the Mongolian plastic wrap is placed in the fermentation box for one fermentation, the temperature is 28 degrees, the humidity is 75, and the time is about 2-3 hours, mainly depending on the state of the dough;
6. When the dough is 2-2.5 times the original size, dip your fingers in flour and poke a hole on the top of the dough without collapsing or shrinking, and fermentation is successful;
7. Take out the dough and place it on the kneading mat, tap it a few times to exhaust, and weigh it into 5 equal parts. They are rounded and covered with plastic wrap to relax for 10-15 minutes; to determine if it is slack in place, just use your fingers to lighten it. Press the dough lightly, and there is no obvious rebound.
8. Take a piece of dough, beat it a few times to form a pie, then roll it into an oval shape, and roll it down from the long side;
9. Tightly pinch the seal, press it down, with the smooth side facing up, and place it in the hot dog mold. I only have 4 hot dog molds. The extra one is rounded and placed in the hamburger mold; put in the fermentation tank for the second fermentation, temperature 38, humidity 80, time 20-30 minutes;
10. When the dough is twice the original size, brush the egg liquid on the surface, and then sprinkle an appropriate amount of white sesame seeds, and send it to the middle and lower layer of the preheated oven. The heat is 180 degrees, the heat is 230 degrees, 20 minutes, and the color is satisfied. Cover a piece of tin foil; my oven is a hidden lower heating tube, so it is placed on the lower layer of the oven. If it is an exposed tube, it can be placed on the middle layer. The temperature and time are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven;
11. Immediately demould after being out of the oven, and put it in a bag for storage when it is aired on the cool rack to hand temperature;
12. Put the ingredients according to your favorite taste and make it into a hot dog. The chicken sausage, lettuce, tomato sauce, Cucumber Cucumber and American mustard sauce I used.