[Materials] 1 lettuce, 1 pork, appropriate amount of oil, 2 slices of ginger, 1 spoon of black pepper, appropriate amount of salt, a little light soy sauce
1. Clean the pork, try to be thinner, just a little fat and a little oily. There are two kinds of lettuce, one with white flesh and the other with green flesh. The green one is more tender than the white one. Peel and wash. net;
2. Lettuce is first cut into sections, then sliced, and finally cut into pinky-thick strips;
3. It is said that strips are served with strips, dices are served with dices, and silks are served with silk, but today I want to go with diced pork with bamboo shoots, so the meat is cut into 1 cm diced pieces;
4. Boil the lettuce sticks in boiling water, remove them when they change color, and rinse with cold water to keep the crispy texture;
5. Pour an appropriate amount of oil in the wok. When the oil temperature is not too high, put the diced meat and ginger into the pan and stir-fry to change the color, pour a little light soy sauce, sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt, and color to taste;
6. Stir-fry the diced meat, put the diced lettuce in the pot and stir fry a few times;
7. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of black pepper into the pot, stir fry quickly and evenly, and out of the pot.