Since I learned how to make bread, I never buy it outside anymore. I took the time to knead a piece of dough during the day, and the whole shape was just a good family bread. Although sometimes it’s a bit too busy to lose focus, or to create a new trick by myself, which is not perfect, but the whole family is very supportive and eats very enthusiastically.
[Polish species] 50 grams of high-gluten flour, 0.5 grams of dry yeast, 50 grams of cold water
[Main dough] 200 grams of high-gluten flour, 2 grams of dry yeast, 10 grams of sugar, 4 grams of salt, 110 grams of cold water, 20 grams of butter, and an appropriate amount of egg liquid on the surface
【Stuffing】200 grams of raisins, 10 grams of cinnamon powder
[Quantity] 1 piece, cut into rolls
【Bake】Up and down heat 180/200, 15 minutes
1. Prepare the main dough materials and Polish seeds: Polish seeds need to be made a few hours in advance. Cold water can be replaced by adding 10-20 grams of milk. The amount of sugar cubes is less. You can add 15-30 grams of sugar according to your preference; raisins in advance Soak in rum to soften or soak in cold water to soften before use;
2. Come to a flashback, make Polish seeds a few hours in advance: 50 grams of high-gluten flour, 0.5 grams of dry yeast, 50 grams of cold water, stir evenly, leave the Mongolian plastic wrap to ferment naturally at room temperature, and there are big and small bubbles visible to the naked eye; After being swelled at room temperature, put it in the refrigerator to ferment, and the flavor will be better; the bread made of Poland is very soft and can delay the aging degree; regardless of the time, it depends on the state of the dough.
3. Pour the main dough materials except butter into the kneading bucket together with Polish seeds;
4. Stir at low speed to form a dough, then turn to medium speed, whipped out the thick film and add butter;
5. First, beat the butter into the dough at a low speed, and beat at a medium speed until the dough is smooth, soft, and does not stick to the wall of the basin. Pull a piece of dough to hold out a transparent and elastic film;
6. The dough is rounded and placed in a basin, covered with plastic wrap; it is now summer, and it can be fermented at room temperature;
7. Take care of the raisin filling when the dough is fermented: add 10 grams of cinnamon powder to the soaked raisins, stir well and set aside; when you eat this filling in winter and spring, you can add more cinnamon powder to keep the cold out; in summer Cinnamon flavor is fine; you can leave it without cinnamon powder;
8. When the dough is twice as large, dip your fingers in flour and poke a hole on the top of the dough without collapsing or shrinking, and fermentation is successful;
9. Take out the dough, tap it gently to exhaust, roll out a rectangular dough about 40 in length and 30 in width, spread the cinnamon and raisins evenly on the dough, leaving white around;
10. Roll up into a roll from bottom to top, and seal tightly;
11. Cut into small doses of uniform size, and the surface formulations with irregular ends can be combined;
12. Place the dough roll with the cut side up, put it on a non-stick baking tray, and leave it in the oven for natural fermentation; when the weather is cold, you can use the fermentation function of the oven, and put a bowl of hot water inside to increase moisture;
13. When the dough is 1.5-2 times the original size, take it out of the oven and brush a little egg liquid on the surface; after the oven has been preheated to 200 degrees, put the bread into the oven, fire up and down for 190/200, 15 minutes, and out of the oven After drying on a drying rack to hand temperature, put it into a bag for storage.
1. If there is a mold, the dough roll can be placed in the mold to make the shape more regular;
2. Raisins and cinnamon can be replaced with other fillings, such as apple cinnamon, ham chives, etc., both sweet and salty;
3. The amount of flour grown in Poland is generally 25% of the amount of flour on the homepage;
4. The baking temperature and time are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven and the size of the roll.