[Materials] 250 grams of peanut buds, 3 green garlic, half a carrot, a little oil, a little soy sauce, a little oyster sauce, a little salt, and a little hot water
1. Clean the peanut buds;
2. Clean the green garlic, especially the soil at the bottom of the leaves. Be sure to break it and wash it thoroughly; remove the outer skin of carrots and rinse;
3. Remove the red coat of the peanut buds and cut into inch sections;
4. Cut the green garlic into sections diagonally, and cut the carrot into thin strips;
5. Warm oil in a pan, put the peanut sprouts and carrot shreds into the pan and stir-fry, add a little salt and fry until soft; peanuts are not easy to cook, so pour a little hot water and stir-fry until they are broken;
6. Pour a little soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir evenly, sprinkle the green garlic into the pot, stir and change color to get out of the pot.