Fresh lemon juice with a small seasoning that is different from the past. When eating western food outside, I often squeeze a few drops of lemon juice on fish or meat. The fragrance is not greasy, so I also use this method on grilled wings, which is quite good. In order to increase the liveliness of the serving, I also cut a few thin slices of lemon.
[Materials] 6 chicken wings, 5 garlic cloves, 10 g soy sauce, 15 g oyster sauce, 20 g cooking wine, 1 g salt, 3 g black pepper, 15 g honey, half lemon
1. Clean the 6 chicken wings, do not draw a knife on the front, keep the appearance of the chicken wings intact, and pull two knives on the other side to facilitate the taste;
2. Pour a little soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, black pepper powder, and salt into the chicken wings. Cut each garlic clove 2 knives and add them to the chicken wings plate. Use chopsticks to stir evenly so that the chicken wings can be completely dipped in the seasoning sauce. Marinate in a cool place for 1 hour. If you are in a hurry, you can massage it with your hands for 10 minutes, so that it can be put into the oven in about 20 minutes;
3. Spread a piece of tin foil on the baking tray to cover the juice that has penetrated the chicken wings. After cleaning, throw away the tin foil. The baking tray is clean; spread the chicken wings and garlic cloves on the tin foil. Do not pour the juice of the chicken wings. Drop, we will use it later;
4. The small oven does not need to be preheated, directly put the baking tray with chicken wings into the oven, using the “chicken wings” program that comes with the oven, the whole process only takes 15 minutes; if the oven does not have the “chicken wings” program, it can be set to 200 up and down. Degree, 15-20 minutes, adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven and the size of chicken wings;
5. When grilling the chicken wings, mix 15 grams of honey with the marinated chicken wing juice and set aside; when there are 5 minutes before the oven, take the chicken wings out of the oven and apply the honey marinated wing juice on the surface of the chicken wings with a brush. If you have enough surplus, you can brush it twice, the flavor is stronger, the color is deeper, and then it is put into the oven again;
6. After coming out of the oven, squeeze a few drops of the lemon that was previously cut on each chicken wing. The sweet and crispy skin has the fragrance of lemon; the chicken wings are more refreshing after adding lemon juice.