Lay the enoki mushrooms on the bottom, marinate the chicken wings and place them on top, then steam them in a pot. The chicken wings are smooth and tender and tasteful, and the enoki mushrooms become fresh, fragrant and tender due to the mixture of their own juice and chicken wings juice. Sprinkle a little green chives and diced red pepper, the whole dish looks lively and appealing to the appetite.
[Materials] 5 chicken wings, 1 enoki mushroom, 20g light soy sauce, 20g oyster sauce, 10g rice wine, 2g salt, 1 piece of ginger, about 30g starch, a little chives, a little red pepper
1. Clean the chicken wings, 1 handful of Flammulina velutipes, soak in cold water for 15 minutes to remove part of the colchicine contained in it;
2. Split the chicken wings in half, which can increase the tasting area and reduce the steaming time;
3. Put the chicken wings, shredded ginger, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and rice wine into a bowl, fully marinate for about 30 minutes;
4. Cut off the roots of the enoki mushrooms and divide them into small groups. Find a deep plate and spread the enoki mushrooms evenly on the plate;
5. Pour the right amount of starch into the marinated chicken wings. There is no restriction on what starch can be used. Corn, potato or wheat can be used. The purpose is to lock the water and seasoning juice in the chicken wings, so that the chicken wings are smooth on the outside and tender on the inside;
6. Put the chicken wings coated with starch paste on the enoki mushroom, and evenly pour the remaining powder paste on the chicken wings;
7. Put it into a steamer with cold water, steam for 20 minutes after medium heat and steam. Full heating can completely destroy the colchicine in the enoki mushrooms. It is safer to eat. The chicken wings are coated with starch slurry, so they will not be old after long time steaming, and they will be smooth and tender. of.