This grilled chicken wings, do not need a drop of oil, put some Thai spicy seasoning to marinate, the grilled chicken wings have a soft texture, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and eat it directly with your fingers, even with your fingers. It takes a few sucks to enjoy it.
[Materials] 11 chicken wings, 30g spicy grilled chicken wings seasoning, 30g cold water
1. Clean the chicken wings. In order to keep the chicken wings intact, you don’t need to cut the knife. If you want to taste it as soon as possible, you can pull two knives on each side;
2. Pour the Thai-style spicy seasoning into a bowl of chicken wings, then pour 30 grams of cold water to make the seasoning into a paste;
3. Use chopsticks to fully mix the seasoning and chicken wings evenly. Marinate for more than 1 hour. The longer the marinade, the more delicious it will be. It can be marinated in the refrigerator in hot weather. Turn it over several times in the middle to make it even more delicious;
4. This grilled chicken wings can be used in an oven or an air grill. In the air fryer I used, put the marinated chicken wings in the frying basket. At the same time, you can empty the pot and heat it for 1-2 minutes;
5. For the roasting chicken wings program, I set the time to 24 minutes. When it is 15 minutes, brush the remaining sauce of the marinated chicken wings evenly on the surface of the chicken wings;
6. Bake for another 5 minutes and it will be out of the pot. The Thai-style spicy chicken wings are cooked without a drop of oil. They are especially fragrant when eaten hot, and they are tender on the outside and tender on the inside.