Today’s chicken wings are not fried or stewed. Let’s go directly to stir-fry. The chicken wings are tender and bulging. They look like small meat balls. They taste very tasty, but they only take a short time. Just 10 minutes, this is really a good way for people who want to eat meat quickly but don’t want to cook it for a long time.
[Materials] 7 chicken wings, 1 fresh ginger, 1 screw pepper, 1 red pepper, 4 cloves of garlic, a little oil, 2 grams of salt, 15 grams of light soy sauce, 15 grams of oyster sauce
1. The chicken wings are cleaned and the amount can be adjusted according to the situation;
2. Use a sharp knife to align the center and split in two, and the knife must be steady and firm, so that the bones will be brushed together and there will be no bone residue;
3. 1 large piece of fresh ginger, the amount can be more, each of the green and red pepper, the screw pepper is very spicy, just have one;
4. Cut the fresh ginger into thin slices, remove the seeds of the green and red pepper and cut into pieces, and slice the garlic;
5. Pour a little oil in the wok, put the chicken wings and ginger slices into the wok and stir fry, don’t have too much oil, some oil will leak out from the chicken wing skin, and stir fry with ginger to avoid the oily fume caused by the dry stir-fried chicken wings. , Also use the effect of ginger juice to remove fishy, until the surface of the chicken wing skin is slightly burnt, the chicken wings are swollen; to say one more thing, be sure to heat the pan with cold oil, will not produce too much oily smoke, nor will the chicken wings and ginger slices Stir fry
6. According to the taste, sprinkle salt, pour light soy sauce, oyster sauce, seasoning and toning;
7. After stirring evenly, pour the green and red pepper cubes and garlic slices into the pot. The green and red pepper garlic slices can be eaten raw. They can be used for color matching and seasoning, so mix evenly before serving.