The chicken wings look so cute. Remove the bones from the chicken wings and fill them with mashed potatoes and cheese. The taste is salty and milky, and it has a long brushing. It is a great dish to relieve gluttons.
[Materials] 6 whole chicken wings, 2 small potatoes, 100g mozzarella cheese, 3g salt, 30g oyster sauce, 20g soy sauce, 20g rice wine, 2g black pepper, 10g honey
1. Clean the whole chicken wings;
2. First twist off the lump of meat and bones at the root of the wings, leaving more chicken skin;
3. Twist both hands to the left and right, the bones in the wings will loosen, use your hands to chop the chicken with the skin down, and the bones will be exposed, cut with scissors to easily remove the bones;
4. This is a complete chicken wing with bones removed, and more chicken skin must be left;
5. Put the chicken wings in a basin, add appropriate amount of salt, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, black pepper, mix well and marinate for about 1 hour; try to let the meat fully contact the juice to facilitate the taste;
6. Peel the potatoes and cut into small dices, steam them in a steamer, cut the small dices into pieces, and steam them for about 10 minutes and they will be fully cooked;
7. Use a masher to press the potatoes into puree. If you want to eat heavy, you can pinch a pinch of salt and press it evenly;
8. There are a lot of mashed potatoes, I only used half of it, and added a handful of mozzarella cheese. This cheese has a silky effect, which is used on pizza; but the brand is different, and the silky effect is also different; Choose this according to personal preference;
9. Mix the mashed potatoes and cheese together, stuff them into the chicken wings, just stuff them up, don’t stuff them too bulging, to prevent the chicken skin from being broken during the heating process;
10. Put the chicken wings stuffed with potatoes and cheese on the grilling net; for one thing, don’t pour the juice of the chicken wings, put some honey and mix well for later use;
11. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, select the corresponding “roast” program, there is no default program, you can fire up and down at 200 degrees, the middle layer, bake for 20 minutes; when the 15th minute is baked, the chicken wings are taken out, and the honey marinade juice is removed with a brush. Brush on the surface of the chicken wings, and then re-enter the oven for the remaining 5 minutes.