Golden color, ruddy, delicious and juicy chicken wings. When cooking, I added 1 teaspoon of brown sugar. The cooked chicken wings are tender and thick, especially the sugar juice hanging on the surface of the chicken wings. It is sweet and slightly salty. Attractive, a practice that girls and children like very much.
[Materials] 11 chicken wings, a little vegetable oil, about 30 grams of brown sugar, 3 grams of salt, appropriate amount of cooking wine, 4 cloves of garlic, 4 slices of fresh ginger
1. Clean the chicken wings and use two knives on both sides to make it easier to taste;
2. Pour a little oil in the wok. When the oil is slightly hot, put the chicken wings into the wok and stir fry to harden, and the chicken skin is slightly oily;
3. Put the garlic cloves and ginger slices into the pot and stir fry for a few times, then pour in the cooking wine to remove the smell;
4. Pour in the right amount of hot water, without the chicken wings;
5. Pour 1 teaspoon of salt;
6. Another 30 grams of brown sugar;
7. Cover the pot, simmer for about 20 minutes, until the soup is thick.