[Materials] 300 grams of all-purpose flour, 100 grams of boiled water, 80 grams of cold water, 1 bowl of chopped shallots, appropriate amount of peanut oil, appropriate amount of salt
1. Add all-purpose flour into a large basin, and adjust the amount according to the amount of food;
2. Use chopsticks to roughly divide the flour into two parts. One part is stirred with hot water of about 90 degrees to form a floc. I use the water in the drinking fountain to show 99 degrees, and the water temperature should not be lower than 80 degrees; boiling water can make a part of the flour paste To increase softness;
3. Mix the other half of the flour with room temperature water into a floc; the water absorption rate of the flour is different, so do not pour the water at room temperature all at once. You must pour the flour while mixing the flour and adjust it according to the state of the dough; as long as there is no obvious dry flour after mixing can;
4. Knead into a smoother dough by hand, cover it with plastic wrap or cover it, use it for 1 hour, the dough will be very soft and moisturized;
5. When the dough is almost ready, finely chop the shallots, use either chives or scallions;
6. Take out the good dough from the basin, don’t knead it, tidy it up, and divide it into two equal parts;
7. Use a basin to hold the dough that is not used temporarily to prevent the water from evaporating; roll the other dough into a round cake with a diameter of about 20 cm, and evenly sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt on the surface, and then pour an appropriate amount of peanut oil. The peanut oil has a strong fragrance. You can also make your own Like to use other vegetable oils;
8. After evenly spreading the oil and salt with your hands, sprinkle an appropriate amount of chopped green onions, leave white on the sides, and roll up from bottom to top;
9. Wind up the dough roll from one end, stretch on the sides, press the tail under the dough roll, and gently press it with your hands to make it smooth;
10. Use a rolling pin to push the noodles from the middle to the sides, so that the final thickness of the cake is about 6 mm; roll out the two cakes;
11. The frying pan is heated with high heat first. The induction cooker I used first tested the heat at 800 degrees, and then switched to 1500 degrees for heating. After the bottom of the pan became noticeably hot, turn it back to 800 degrees, and pour a proper amount of peanut oil; The cake is very fragrant and not easy to paste; the amount of oil can also be adjusted according to personal preference;
12. Put the rolled green onion cake into a frying pan, lightly press the cake with the palm of your hand and turn it a few times, so that the grease can evenly stick to the bottom of the cake;
13. After the bottom of the cake is shaped and slightly yellow, turn it over and burn it; adjust the firepower at any time;
14. Cover the lid and braise for 1-2 minutes;
15. When you hear the sizzling noise in the pan, open the lid to check it, turn it over and bake it for a while, and evaporate the water vapor in the pan. The two sides of the cake are golden and crispy. It can be eaten out of the pan by tearing it by hand or cutting it into pieces.
1. Scallions, scallions, chopped scallions can be used, the scent of scallions is stronger and needs to be chopped for use;
2. Summarize the 3 tips for pancakes or green onion pancakes:
1) The powder-to-water ratio is 6-7:10, that is, the amount of water is 60-75% of the amount of flour, and the dough will be soft, moist and elastic before operation.
2) Semi-hot noodles: knead the noodles with half hot water and half cold water, which is soft and gluten;
3) Medium heat, adjust at any time during the process: the firepower of the pancakes should not be too small, because they will lose too much water and become hard due to the use of too long; it should not be too firepower, which will make the skin sticky and the heart is immature, so it needs to be turned twice. Face, the firepower can be adjusted at any time.