Beef has low fat content and is rich in high-quality protein and iron and other nutrients. Pair it with sweet and juicy onions to increase the fragrance and taste. For today’s buns, I used wheat-core wheat flour for the skins. I took a bite and the skins were fragrant. It was a fun to eat 3 or 4 big buns in the morning.
[Materials] 500g all-purpose flour, 5g dry yeast, 10g sugar, 320g warm water for flour, 400g beef, 1 onion, 20g vegetable oil, 3g salt, 20g oyster sauce, 30g soy sauce, black pepper 3 grams
1. Put flour, dry yeast, and a little sugar into the basin;
2. Add suitable warm water, first stir with chopsticks to form a flocculent; warm water refers to water not higher than 40 degrees, when the water absorption of the flour is uncertain, the water should be added in an amount, generally speaking, the amount of water is 55 of the amount of flour -60% is appropriate; less water buns can be shaped better, with a strong three-dimensional effect, more water, soft buns, and buns are easy to deform, and the three-dimensional effect is worse;
3. Knead the dough slightly smoothly with your hands, and leave it in a warm and moist place for fermentation; fermentation is not based on time, but should be about twice as large as the dough;
4. The beef can be chopped with a cooking machine or with a knife;
5. Pour the beef into a bowl, add appropriate amount of vegetable oil, salt, oyster sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, and stir in one direction; you can add a little cold water in an appropriate amount, but not too much;
6. Use a food processor to beat the onions into small dices. Don’t beat them into a paste. They should be granular and tasteful when eaten;
7. Pour the diced onion into the beef filling. If it is a bun the night before, you can mix it with the filling. If it is the next morning, do not stir it to prevent the onion from being marinated overnight to produce a bad smell and affect the taste of the bun. ; If there are a lot of onions, the filling is loose; if there is a lot of meat, it can form a dough easily; the mixed filling can be stored in the refrigerator until the dough is fermented, and the juice can be completely locked in the meat. , The soup is juicy after steaming;
8. The fermented dough is 2-2.5 times the original size. When you open the dough by hand, the bottom is finely structured, full of pores, and has a slight sour taste;
9. Put the dough on the operating table, grab two pieces of dough, and knead the dough slightly for 5 minutes. The kneaded dough is as delicate and soft as unfermented. After cutting the dough, there are no obvious pores inside, which is to ensure that the buns are round and smooth. , The key step of meticulousness;
10. Knead the dough into slender strips, cut into uniform size, press flat, and roll it into a round crust with a thicker middle and a thinner edge;
11 Take an appropriate amount of beef onion filling and put it on the round skin, depending on your own craftsmanship;
12. Wrap all the fillings in the skin according to your own method, adjust the shape, and the bun is wrapped;
13. I use the steamer to steam the steamed buns. Spread the silicone mat on the steaming tray in advance, and place each bun on the mat, leaving room for expansion; after all the stacks are placed, they are placed in the steamer twice. Ferment for about 20 minutes;
14. The steamed buns are more rounded than before. Steam the steamer at 110 degrees for 25 minutes, simmer for 5 minutes, and then take it out. The surface is smooth and not wrinkled; if you use a steamer or a pot with cold water, steam for 20-25 minutes after being steamed on a high fire, according to the steaming temperature of the steamed buns. Adjust the time according to the size, but also simmer for 5 minutes before uncovering the pot;
15. The skin of the bun is white and soft, and the filling is also fresh and juicy. If the child eats two in the morning, he has a great appetite and has a strong learning curve.
1. The beef filling needs a little fat to increase the oily feeling. If it is thin, the taste is too woody, but it is not fragrant;
2. There is no fixed ratio between beef and onion, but more meat will taste better;
3. Put a little sugar in the dough, which can provide nourishment for the yeast to grow, and the steamed buns also look whiter.