[Materials] 2 long eggplants, 150g pork filling, 3 scallions, a little oil, a little salt, a little soy sauce, a little light soy sauce
1. The ingredients are ready: pork stuffing, long eggplant, chives;
2. Wash the eggplants, wipe off the water drops on the surface, and apply a thin layer of olive oil; place them in a baking dish lined with tin foil;
3. Put the eggplant into the middle layer of the preheated oven, fire up and down at 180 degrees, and bake for 10 minutes; the “steam and grill” function I use, with the participation of water vapor, the baked eggplant will not be so dry and the taste will be tender;
4. When roasting the eggplant, fry the minced meat: Pour an appropriate amount of oil in the wok, pour the minced meat into the pan when the oil temperature is 30% hot, and quickly scatter the minced meat with a spatula to make it into small pieces;
5. Pour in appropriate amount of salt, soy sauce, light soy sauce to taste, sprinkle chopped green onions to add color and fragrance, turn off the heat, and set aside the minced meat;
6. The surface of the steamed eggplant is oily. Use a knife to cut it in half lengthwise. Do not cut the stalk. Use a spoon to help the eggplant to open the eggplant to both sides. People who want to lose weight can eat this eggplant at this time. It is soft. Waxy and slightly sweet
7. Spread the fried minced meat and broth on the eggplant, the broth can soak the eggplant meat, don’t waste it;
8. Put it into the middle of the oven, fire up and down at 180 degrees, and bake for 5 minutes;
9. The roasted minced meat and eggplant are very fragrant, the minced meat is dry and fragrant, and the eggplant is soft and waxy; sprinkle a few green onions after it is out of the oven. If it is spicy, sprinkle a little red and bright millet to make it more attractive.
1. Minced meat can be fat or thin, chives, shallots, garlic sprouts, and the purpose is to add color and fragrance;
2. Brush the surface of the eggplant with a layer of oil to prevent it from discoloring and drying out during high-temperature baking;
3. When frying the meat filling, you can add a little water to increase the soup, the soup will be more delicious when the soup is soaked in the eggplant;
4. Use a spoon to cut into pieces when eating.