The finished jujube cake can be stored in a fresh-keeping box at room temperature, or it can be stored in the refrigerator after being sealed. It’s good for breakfast or snacks. This is a traditional Chinese dim sum. The recipe is simple, the color is golden and red, and the jujube is fragrant. It is more delicious and nutritious than ordinary original cakes. With this ingredient, men, women and children alike, you should also give it a try.
[Materials] 150 grams of red date meat, 50 grams of walnut kernels, 130 grams of brown sugar, 100 grams of pure milk, 8 eggs, 200 grams of low-gluten flour, 8 grams of aluminum-free baking powder, 4 grams of baking soda, 4 grams of salt, and corn oil 80 grams, appropriate amount of white sesame seeds
[Quantity] 1 8-inch fixed cake tin 218*218*79mm
[Baking] (Daewoo K7 baking function) Top and bottom heat 150 degrees, 70 minutes
1. Large group photo of the ingredients: red dates are soaked in cold water in advance, cut into small cubes, no larger than fresh soybeans; walnut kernels are broken into small pieces; brown sugar if there is big agglomeration, please don’t pick it up; the baking soda is missing in the picture , Add a word on the text;
2. Pour milk into the red dates, stir well and let stand for 2 minutes, so that the red dates can fully absorb the milk; heat on a low fire to slightly soften the red dates;
3. Pour the brown sugar into the red dates, continue to heat it on a low heat, stir constantly with a stirring rod to fully fuse the brown sugar with the red dates, turn off the heat and let cool before use; if the red dates are too big, you can beat them with cooking Use later; if you like it, a little bit of grain is better in the video and taste;
4. Pour the cool brown sugar jujube puree into a deeper egg-beating bowl, put 8 eggs in the same bowl, first use a spatula to mix the two evenly;
5. Use an electric whisk to beat at high speed. My whisk is 9-speed. I used 7-speed to beat. It took about 7 minutes. The volume of the egg batter became larger and the color became lighter. Lift the whisk and the egg The batter hangs down slowly, and the trace does not disappear for 10 seconds; the whisk is turned to a low speed to sort the big bubbles to make the batter more delicate and stable; after the batter is finished, the oven starts to preheat 150 degrees;
6. Mix low-gluten flour with baking powder and baking soda, and sift into the egg batter twice; sift into the next flour after mixing evenly;
7. Use up and down mixing techniques to mix into a delicate batter;
8. Pour walnut kernels and corn oil into the batter, dip the bottom, and stir from the bottom to the bottom;
9. The mixed brown sugar and red dates cake batter is basically the same as the volume without walnut and corn oil, without obvious defoaming; if the bubbles that are visible to the naked eye burst and there is a popping sound after stirring, it is serious defoaming Yes, the jujube cake is hard after it is baked;
10. Pour the jujube cake paste from a height of 20 cm into an 8-inch fixed cake mold with a size of 218*218*79mm; sprinkle an appropriate amount of white sesame on the surface; shake the mold a few times to produce large bubbles;
11. Put the mold containing the jujube cake batter into the middle layer of the preheated oven, and heat up and down at 150 degrees for 60-70 minutes; the temperature and time are adjusted according to the actual situation of the oven, the material of the mold, and the size;
12. Lightly shake the mold a few times at the back of the oven, let it cool naturally in the mold or demould it immediately, because it uses a non-stick mold, so it is smooth without oily paper; cut into pieces after cooling.
1. The amount of flour and jujube paste is very large and heavy, so the baking powder must not be less, there is no difference between baking soda or not;
2. The method of jujube cake is similar to the method of sponge cake. The whole egg needs to be sent at a high speed and for a long time. The volume must be obviously expanded. The egg batter is filled with air to thicken. Lift the egg beater and the egg liquid will not disappear after 10 seconds. ; At this time, the custard will have big bubbles and the custard is unstable. You must use a low speed to sort the big bubbles to make the custard more delicate and stable. This step must not be saved;
3. Walnuts can be replaced with other nuts such as cashews, almonds, peach kernels, almonds, and very sweet raisins, but not too many, so as not to take away the flavor of red dates;
4. The baking temperature and time are adjusted with the size of the mold, the depth of the jujube paste in the mold and the actual situation of the oven.