Black rice cake flour is lower gluten than low-gluten flour. If you simply use it to steam steamed buns, the taste will be too soft and lack elasticity, so I matched some medium-gluten flour.
According to the conventional coarse grains, the ratio of coarse grains and flour is more suitable at 1:3, which can not only maintain the perfection of the finished product, but also increase additional nutrients. But fortunately, we are not doing business for sale, so we can break this ratio and do what we like.
Unexpectedly, the black and purple steamed buns and bean paste buns looked ugly, and they were sought after by the whole family. In addition to the refreshing and moist taste of the homemade bean paste filling, the aroma and slightly rough taste of this black rice also give points.
[Materials] 250 grams of black rice cake flour, 200 grams of all-purpose flour, 5 grams of dry yeast, 10 grams of white sugar, about 300 grams of bean paste, about 280 grams of cold water at room temperature
1. Put black rice cake flour, all-purpose flour, dry yeast, a little sugar, and water at room temperature in the same bowl. The water absorption rate of flour is uncertain, so add water gradually; if there is a kitchen scale to weigh, the amount of water is generally the amount of flour Around 55%;
2. Use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape, and then knead it into a smoother dough; black rice cake flour is a low-gluten flour, so the dough is slightly less elastic; the ratio of the two flours can be adjusted according to the taste of preference; Mongolian fresh The membrane is placed in a warm and humid place for basic fermentation;
3. The bean paste filling is homemade: the red bean paste is completely soaked in cold water, simmered in a rice cooker, then beaten into a paste with a food processor, and finally into a non-stick wok, add appropriate amount of vegetable oil and brown sugar to fry until you like it, and keep it fresh Box, cover after cooling, can be refrigerated or frozen;
4. Divide the bean paste filling into equal parts, each bean paste ball weighs about 40 grams, and the size can be adjusted as you like;
5. The made dough is 2-2.5 times the original size. Dip your fingers in flour and poke a hole on the top of the dough without collapsing or shrinking;
6. Raise the dough, with even pores at the bottom, with a slightly sour fermented aroma;
7. Place the dough on the operating table, sprinkle two handfuls of all-purpose flour (outside the weight), knead slightly hard to make the dough smooth, and there are no obvious pores after cutting;
8. Knead the dough into slender strips and cut them into uniform doses; I cut 12 doses; the size of the doses determines the size of the steamed buns or buns, this is optional;
9. Knead and knead 6 of the pasta into round balls again, and place them in a steaming pan with a steaming cloth. If there is no steaming cloth, apply a layer of oil on the steaming pan; ordinary steamer is also possible;
10. Flatten the remaining dough and arrange it into palm-sized noodles, and put the red bean paste balls on top;
11. Seal and make the seal smooth;
12. Put the steaming tray in the steaming tray, spread oiled paper or a layer of oil, put the bean paste buns on the steaming tray for each package; to prevent sticking together during the heating process, put one between the bean paste buns Greased paper
13. Place the steaming pan on the steamer and leave it to ferment for about 20 minutes;
14. The steamed buns made earlier are also put in the steamer after finishing, and fermented for about 20 minutes;
15. This is a steamed bean paste bun. Because the black rice cake has too much flour, the gluten is poor and the surface is not particularly smooth, but it is difficult to resist the aroma of black rice;
16. This is a steamed bun. Because it is rubbed harder, the surface is slightly smoother.
1. The ready-made black rice cake flour I use is a mixture of part of black rice flour and low-gluten flour; if you make your own flour, it is recommended to use medium-gluten flour or high-gluten flour, because the gluten of black rice flour itself is very poor. , The gluten of flour can be used to improve it. If you don’t care about the appearance of the finished product, it doesn’t matter which flour you use;
2. There is not much oil in the homemade red bean paste, the oil is just to not stick the pan during frying; this is water bean paste, which means that the oil content is very small; if you use ready-made bean paste products, it is recommended to choose water bean paste instead of oil Bean paste; oily bean paste is better for making moon cakes.